Pro-Eye Patch-Plastic Front Black Eye Patch
|Price:||+ $7.42 Delivery|
- Plastic Front, Black Eye Patch
- Plastic Front--Soft Foam Edging
- Maximum Comfort
- Adjustable elastic band
- Fits either eye
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 13.21 x 7.62 x 2.29 cm; 36 Grams
- Date First Available : 12 November 2019
- Manufacturer : Pro-Optics
- ASIN : B00EPLK9EM
- Manufacturer reference : 1360
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Pro-Eye Patch--Plastic Front Black Eye Patch. Plastic Front. Soft Foam Edging for Maximum Comfort. Adjustable Elastic Band. Size 50x70mm. Pro-Optics is an FDA-Registered Medical Device Manufacturer. UPC: 075063013601
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
*** The eye patch is adjustable, but it doesn't appear that way at first. When looking at the eye patch, foam-side up, the knot on the upper right side is the adjustable one. It's actually glued in place under the foam. I just opened a new patch and I'd forgotten this was my experience the first time I opened a package. You have to kind of work the knot away from the glue a little. It may seem like you'll ruin the patch, but you won't. Just move the foam a little away from the knot and pull on the knot. It will give away after a few tugs. Once it does, you adjust it to the size you like by making a new knot and cutting the excess off. The new knot will rest under the foam and you won't feel anything.
It's a bit frustrating that there were no instructions with the patch, but now that I know the tricks, I love this patch! Give it a try, it was a game changer for me!
* Elastic broke - Well, laterally first time he put this on, elastic broke, so I had to sew them back on. If I bought it from the local store, I would have run to the store and exchange, but I got it from Amazon and I couldn't wait for exchange. (no time for that)
* It's too thick. - When he was wearing this, there is no way to wear his glasses. Around inside edge of the patch has rather thick sponge that pushes the patch too far out, even if he can get his glasses over this patch, he can't see too well.
* Doesn't cover the eye well. - When he wear this patch, it doesn't sit well on his face and doesn't cover his eye well. He said light coming through gap between the patch and his skin, it actually irritate his eye more and his eye to tear.
I ended up buying one from the Walgreen (the kind that is flat-no cushion inside of patch kind), so he could use it while waiting for the surgery.
I should have return this immediately after I received. However, under the circumstances, I didn't have a mind set to call Amazon and package this up for return or refund. So, this was totally waste of money, time and create more aggravation.
NOT recommend this.
After having cataract surgery on my first eye I tried to wear the patch but quickly discovered it does not fit under my glasses. So, for me, it was useless. It could be worn for eye protection while sleeping at night, but its size is pretty small compared with the eye shield provided to me by the surgery center, and I do not think it would offer as good protection for that reason.
If you do not need glasses and simply need to patch one eye, you may find this eye patch to be worthwhile. The band fits snugly, but since it is not adjustable I expect it will loosen over time with usage. Anyone requiring a patch to wear on a permanent basis will probably want to consider another product. For me, even for temporary usage, because I could not wear it with glasses it was a waste of money.