ProCase Removable Wall Mount Stand Holder for Amazon Echo Dot 2nd Generation, Low-Profile Design Without Sound Interference, Space-Saving Bracket for Bathroom Bedroom and Kitchens -Black, 2 Pack
- ProCase Removable Wall Mount Stand Holder is designed exclusively for Amazon Echo Dot 2nd Generation (Device is not included)
- Especially designed with removable glue, enable to attach to any surface and remove with the small groove at the bottom when you want to change space for your Echo Dot
- Keeping your speaker on wall helps to save the counter space and away from additional spills; Also allows the speaker to project louder and catch the sound more easily
- The clips lock smart speaker firmly in the case; Hollow space in between helps to organize long cords
- Great value of 2 pack; Low-profile design fits in any decoration
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
ProCase Removable Wall Mount Stand Holder is an efficient space-saving solution for your Echo Dot 2nd Generation. It holds your speaker securely and can be attached to any surface around home, helping to keep the speaker off the counter top. Your speaker becomes easier to catch the sound and more efficient to operate your command. Let ProCase Removable Wall Mount Stand Holder change your digital life into a modern minimalism style.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Update: The second one fell off the wall from just over a meter (roughly 4ft), it bent the usb plug but everything still seems to work. Knocking off one star as the description clearly states that it is "Especially designed with removable glue, enable to attach to any surface", which is false. So this now has two stars; one for holding the Echo snugly (even when falling over 1 meter the Echo was still in the holder), and the other for the cord storage.
UPDATE: woke up this morning and it had fallen again. Glad I put some cushioning down so it would keep it from possibly breaking. I’m afraid to use these now because they don’t stay put. Great idea but waste of money.
Now back in the box ready to send back.
Not using them at all a waste of good money