ProTapes Pro Flex Flexible Butyl All Weather Patch and Shield Repair Tape, 50' Length x 2" Width, White (Pack of 1)
|Tensile strength||15 Pounds Per Inch|
About this item
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Pro Flex patch and shield tape is an all weather, flexible butyl patch and shield repair tape
- Low temperature application
- All weather application
- Extremely effective in below grade concrete wall penetrations for water
- Stable form -70 to 200 degrees F
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 30.48 x 30.48 x 30.48 cm; 612 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 December 2017
- Manufacturer : ProTapes & Specialties
- ASIN : B00DYN3JX0
- Item Model Number : Pro-Flex-2x50-W
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
It did rain at times so conditions were damp and it was cool - barely above freezing. To combat dampness, I used a heat gun to thoroughly dry the area I was applying the tape to (after a good cleaning) and then affixed the tape. This tape will not stick if any moisture is present on the surface you are affixing it to. I followed with another blast of heat to the tape and then firmly rolled the tape using a wallpaper seam roller. Once applied, the tape could not be removed.
Winter came early and it snowed on the trailer a day after applying the tape. If any leaks develop where the tape was applied I will report back in the spring but the product seems like it should hold up well and is fairly priced.
El problema es el manejo. Sobre todo quitarle el plástico con que viene empacada. Resulta que el pegamento está expuesto en los cantos, el plástico del empaque se pega durísimo a los cantos y quitarlo es una epopeya. Tardé más de 20 minutos en hacerlo. En el primer rollo no lo quité del todo, y eso te da problemas al colocarla, porque al desenrrollar la cinta, se rompe el papel protector. En fin, complicado! Necesitarían empacarla con papel antiadherente!