2-Pack Professional Blackhead Remover Blemish Extractor - Pimple Comedone Remover 2-In-1 Stainless Steel Pimple Popper
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Rust proof and easy to disinfect; helps you to handle your acne in a clean and hygienic way
- Safely extracts blackheads, whiteheads and pimples without scarring your complexion
- Make sure to open up your pores before you use the extractor tools
- Gently place the loop end over the blackhead then gently press down on one side of the blackhead
- Double-ended shape for easy use and cleaning
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Top Rated Blackhead Removal Tool!
A safe and effective solution to removing skincare impurities. The Blackhead Blemish Remover Clear Tool Acne Pimple Extractors safely extracts whitehead and blackheads. This tool is appropriate for use with all skin types and helps improve your skincare practice. Easily remove impurities in your skin without doing damage to your complexion. Perfect for storing in your bathroom mirror, travel case, or makeup bag to manage pesky breakouts and blemishes.
• Helps remove dirt and oil build-up deep within the pores
• Perfect for removing blackheads, whiteheads, and other impurities
• The extractor is made from 100% stainless steel with double-ended shape for easy use and cleaning
• Surgical grade material and design ensures the highest quality, durability, and safety
• Targets problem areas without causing unnecessary redness, irritation, or damage to your skin
- Never squeeze blackheads to remove them. This can cause more problems from damaged skin and pores
- Do not use fingernails to pick at blackheads, since this can introduce more bacteria to your face
4 Easy Steps:
Step 1: Sterilize your blackhead remover
Step 2: Apply a warm wet towel on the required area
Step 3: Apply antiseptic on the blackhead area
Step 4: Apply gentle pressure on the blackheads using the blackhead extractor tool
Note: Please refer to the instruction manual packed along with the Blackhead Remover to get a good grip over its use.
|5 star 44% (44%)||44%|
|4 star 20% (20%)||20%|
|3 star 15% (15%)||15%|
|2 star 9% (9%)||9%|
|1 star 12% (12%)||12%|