|Package Dimensions||24.8 x 14.4 x 9 cm; 180 Grams|
|Item Weight||180 g|
(25x15cm) Oval Proofing Basket Set by Bread Story– Oval Banneton/Brotform Handmade Unbleached Natural Cane Bread Baking Kit with Cloth Liner + Free Bread Baking Ebook, Course Discount, Coupon
- ✔ BAKING BREAD AT HOME? - Perfect for bread baking lovers, BREAD STORY’S OVAL PROOFING BASKET SET is for professional and amateur bakers – Works for Proofing, Banneton, or Brotform baking techniques – The bread set includes a large oval bowl with a removable cloth liner, ebook on baking sourdough bread, baking class discount, instructions, and future coupon to use - Dimensions are ten inches long, six inches wide, and almost four inches tall;
- ✔ TOP QUALITY MATERIALS USED - Made of handmade, hand-crafted unbleached natural rattan cane that is eco-friendly, food-safe, and non-toxic, the BREAD STORY’S OVAL BANNETON BASKET SET can hold up to three pounds of dough, the ideal choice for large families;
- ✔ EASY TO USE AND EASY TO CLEAN – The BREAD STORY’S OVAL BROTFORM BASKET SET is ideal for making all types of bread that need time to rise or expand – With its durable off-white cloth liner that has an elastic edging that stretches for removing, it can be machine or hand washed – Professional use and cleaning with tips are included;
- ✔ FREE BONUS GIFTS – Not only do you get the Basket and Cloth Liner included in the BREAD STORY’S OVAL PROOFING BASKET SET, but also included in a polybag are a Flyer with a QR code for a FREE Present, “Professional Sourdough Baked at Home” Ebook by Teresa L Greenway, and a Discount Coupon for the baking course, “Northwest Sourdough,” by the author;
- ✔ ORDER WITH ONE HUNDRED PERCENT SATISFACTION OR YOUR MONEY BACK - With our no-questions-asked, hassle-free satisfaction guarantee, you are covered - If you aren't completely satisfied with the BREAD STORY’S OVAL BANNETON BASKET SET, contact us immediately to resolve the issue - PLACE YOUR ORDER WITH CONFIDENCE today and get the oval basket, liner, ebook, and discounts.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Top-quality set allows using PROOFING, BANNETON, or BROTFORM techniques for making premium, quality healthy bread every time.
WHAT MAKES BREAD STORY’S BASKET SET SPECIAL?
A Bread Basket that is handmade & handcrafted, able to hold up to 3 pounds of dough
A Cloth Liner that is detachable & hand washable.
PLUS OURS INCLUDES:
Professional use & cleaning instructions with a QR Code Present link
FREE downloadable Professional Sourdough Baked at Home Ebook by Teresa L Greenway
FREE baking course discount for Greenway’s course, Northwest Sourdough (not offered by any competitor)
DISCOUNT for future purchases of a round or oval basket
FREE subscription to our newsletter with specials
The handmade basket is made of unbleached natural rattan cane that is food-safe, non-toxic, & eco-friendly, so it is durable & will last for years.
Oval Basket (10” x 6” x 3.5”)
RISK-FREE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE!
If you are not completely satisfied, please contact us.
TRY BREAD STORY'S SOURDOUGH BANANA BREAD:
1/2 cup butter, palm shortening, or coconut oil
1 cup sugar
1 tsp. vanilla extract
1 cup fresh sourdough starter
2 bananas, mashed
2 cups flour
1 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. baking soda
INSTRUCTIONS:1.Cream together the butter, sugar, egg, and vanilla. 2. Mix in the sourdough starter and mashed bananas.3.In a separate bowl combine the flour, salt, and baking soda. Add the flour mixture to banana mixture and mix until combined. 4.Pour the batter into a greased 9x5-inch bread pan. Bake at 350°F for 1 h
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I haven't read it yet, but the free e-book looks like a good reference to up my baking game and would be a good intro for beginners.