UV Face Cover Neck Gaiter Mask Dust Protection Magic Scarf Wind Bandana Balaclava for Summer Running Fishing Biking
Enhance your purchase
- Reusable neck gaiter mask: 100% Polyester, High quality soft and breathable face mask.It can be widely used in various outdoor activities, including running, fishing, hiking, biking, hunting, skiing, snowboarding, motorcycle and snowmobile riding, mountain, biking; Perfect for bikers, hikers, outdoor sports, party, festival etc.
- The magic headband has enough elasticity to fit different head circumferences.Wear it as a bandana face mask to protect your face from getting burned from the sun!
- Multi-functional uses: This neck gaiter mask is so versatile since it can be worn so many ways, such as a face mask, headband, sweatband,neck gaiter.The way of wearing as a pirate hat, cap, bandana,beanie, balaclava would be more fashionable.
- Size: The Natural length and width is 17.5in and 9.5in. High stretchable circumference is about 20 - 24in.
- Package include: you will receive 2 / 4 / 6 / 8 pieces face cover of different colors, including white / black /gray / blue / 4 Pcs Camouflage /Skull / Multicolor.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
THE GOOD: I wear this when I'm out walking or biking, and am not near large groups of people. It doesn't make me feel like I'm overheating, and when I speak, I don't sound super muffled. I like the multi pack, and it's a good neck protector for the sun.
THE BAD: I'm not medical expert, but this is probably BARELY going to keep you "safe" while in public. I wouldn't trust this going to the grocery store, or being in constant close contact with people. They are very easy to breathe through, but I wouldn't trust my life on this protecting me from someone coughing near me.
NOTES: DO NOT wash the white or light gray one with the black and blue. The Black and Blue had soooo much dye come out of them when I washed them for the first 2 times. The white one ended up getting black splotches on them from the other ones, so now it looks more gray. I had to also tie a knot in the back hem to help them stay up on my face.
It might sound silly but it is the best solution I've found to keep my hair out of the way without too tight of updos. I've been getting headaches from even loose ponytails and this works amazingly. I only use them for one night at a time and wash them at the end of the week. My skin is really sensitive and I pull it over my eyes like an eye mask. I imagine i look quite ridiculous but it feels great to sleep in.
Great material. Doesn't slip off while sleeping (had bad experiences with that with silk head scarves and caps). Plus it's a great durable material, I wash them and dry them once a week with no problems, even hot wash at times. Whereas silk has to be washed by hand, more finicky. Cute colors, I got the pastel-y colored ones. I want to get another batch soon.