|Package Dimensions||20.83 x 12.7 x 2.79 cm; 45 Grams|
|Item Model Number||2019NBMM-XX|
|Item Weight||45 g|
Hands Free Pumping Bra & Nursing Bra, Adjustable Breastfeeding Bra for Holding Breast Pumps Like Medela,Spectra,Lansinoh,Philips,Avent, Ameda, Bellababy,etc. XS-XXXL,M,Black
|Price:||+ $8.39 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Hands-Free Pumping Bra: (Patented Designs) This Pumping Bra provides convenience to mothers while they are pumping breast milk, leaving hands free to do other things.
- One-Step Feeding Clip Nursing Bra: Easy to use and separate nursing clips, you can take off the cup separately by one step and with one hand, the breastfeeding gets easier and no awkward.
- Seven Sizes Fit All: This bra is designed for both pregnancy and lactation. Hook and eye closure to easily adjust with your changing body from maternity to postpartum, Two Extra Bras Extenders with changeable back hook ring give more support and flexibility to you.
- Fit All Pumps: Suitable for Medela, Lansinoh, Philips, Avent, Bellema, Ameda, Spectra and Evenflo, etc. Bottom opening engineered for easy breast shield insertion and removal, no need to detach breast shield from bottle.
- Comfortable Fabrics Can Be Worn All Day：Wireless, soft and stretchy fabric is comfortable to wear all day. Main fabric: 93% cotton and 7% spandex. The breathable material makes it a good choice also for sleep-on or lounging.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Breast Pumping bra is designed for working moms (and those who want to get hands-free while pumping).
This 3-in-1 bra can serve as nursing, pumping & push-up bras at the same time and allows nursing moms to pump on one side and breastfeed on the other. It's durable and can be used throughout years.
Adjustable back and drop-down design provide fit and ease during mommies' entire nursing period.
Hands-free breast pumping bra: great for mommies to look after baby, work and do housework completely in comfort and convenience.
Tight Seals Double Layered: The Middle Opening is designed to hold the bottles and shields in place securely and comfortably. It works great for multitasking mothers.
Durable B-clip Buckles: The universally designed B clip makes nursing simpler. You take off the cup separately by one step and with one hand, and the breastfeeding gets easier and no awkward.
Back Hook and Eye closure design is easy to clip on and off. Adjustable Back Hook with two extenders fits most sizes. This bra is designed both for pregnancy and nursing. This design is remarkably comfortable to fit to your changing shapes.
Luxuriously soft Material & Ergonomical Design: Internal panel prevents itching on the skin and creates exceptional comfort and fit. Seamless, soft and stretchy fabric is comfy and casual to wear all day. Durable material and design will stay put in either machine or hands wash. No more worries about Velcro getting loose.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Little to no actual support so wouldn’t be able to wear all day.
But good so far for hands free pumping with my spectra pump
I bought size medium and currently wearing size 12DD nursing bras.
Top reviews from other countries
My only criticism would be that my nipples sometimes poke through the pump opening when not pumping or nursing. So more fabric coverage in that area would be nice. To fix this, I'll wear breast pads. Overall I am happy with this purchase.
The cut of this bra is low enough I can wear with most necklines and is comfortable to wear.
4-stars because the stitching on each cup is a little tight and forward for unassisted pumping (same as other users experienced). If the stitching was a bit further out, it would be easier to get flanges directly over nipples. I’m still able to pump though, it just takes a little assistance and adjustment.
The other feature that is a bit wonky is the stitching of the flaps and how the texture shows through on shirts.
Ultimately I’m keeping this item because it fits my needs and I’m just careful about what shirts I wear with it. I would recommend this for smaller chested nursing mamas that don’t need the heavy duty support/coverage most hands-free bras lend.