- Product Dimensions: 25.1 x 15.8 x 26.4 cm ; 399 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 481 g
- Item Model Number: 24470101
- ASIN: B079Z1SP3N
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 28 July 2019
- Customer Reviews: 2 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
8,371 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- #176 in Black Tea
Pure Leaf Earl Grey Tea Loose Leaf, 200 g
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Pure Leaf Earl Grey Tea incorporates premium long-leaf Ceylon black tea with bergamot, for a smooth cup of tea with citrus top notes.
- Premium long leaf teas, crafted with exceptional quality ingredients, always in perfect balance to ensure distinct characters and rich flavors.
- Most of our blends are single origin, each with their own unique flavor, characteristic of their geographies and are selected from Rainforest Alliance certified tea estates around the world.
- For the best taste experience, pour 200ml of boiling water over one and a half teaspoons of Earl Grey Tea and steep for 3 minutes.
- 1 bag makes 105 cups of Pure Leaf Earl Grey Tea. Each bag is resealable for freshness & ease of use, locking in high quality taste.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Ceylon black tea (97%), natural flavouring (1,5%), marigold petals, blue cornflowers petals.
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
So many of the things you enjoy most in life are simple and real, and that includes tea. With real tea leaves and high quality ingredients, Pure Leaf tea is thoughtfully picked at the peak of freshness and purposefully crafted to deliver a genuine tea experience that is both uncompromised and uncomplicated. Pure Leaf tea leaves are selected from the finest Rainforest Alliance Certified tea estates from around the world. They are simply picked, rolled, and crafted in perfect balance with only the finest ingredients of long leaves, herbs, fruit pieces and natural flavours to create teas with distinct character and delicate flavour and aroma. Most of our blends use single origin teas, each with their own unique features and flavour, characteristic of the geographies they come from. Pure Leaf Earl Grey combines Sri Lankan Ceylon black tea with citrus flavour featuring bergamot to create a smooth cup with crisp and zesty top notes and a floral aroma. The bright marigold and blue petals offer a vibrant contrast to create a truly beautiful blend. Brewing instructions: pour 200ml of boiling water over one and a half teaspoons of Earl Grey Tea and steep for 3 minutes. This tea is unsweetened and naturally caffeinated, making it a great way to start the morning.