- Product Dimensions: 25.1 x 15.8 x 26.4 cm ; 798 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 1 Kg
- Item Model Number: 67282288
- ASIN: B075VTVNKM
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 28 July 2019
- Customer Reviews: 3 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
5,455 in Pantry Food & Drinks (See Top 100 in Pantry Food & Drinks)
- #622 in Tea
Pure Leaf Pure Leaf English Breakfast Tea Loose Leaf, 200 g
- Pure Leaf's loose English Breakfast tea is a finely balanced blend of Assam and Ceylon teas, which delivers a robust brew with a rich aroma, deep amber colour and bold mouth feel
- This loose Pure Leaf English Breakfast is a premium long leaf tea, crafted with exceptional quality ingredients always in ideal balance to ensure a distinct character and rich flavour
- Pure leaf tea leaves are simply plucked, rolled, dried and select the finest tea leaves from Rainforest Alliance tea estates around the world and do as little as possible to let their essence shine
- Sustainably sourced from Rainforest Alliance certified tea estates around the world, at Pure Leaf ensure each of Pure Leaf blends has its own distinct flavour, characteristic of its geography
- For the best taste experience, use one teaspoon of English breakfast per cup; add freshly boiled water and infuse for 3 minutes
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Assam black tea (50%), Ceylon black tea (50%).
Unless expressly indicated otherwise, Amazon.com.au is not the manufacturer of the products sold on this site. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our website. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our website. Please always read labels, warnings, and directions provided with the product before using or consuming the product. Please see our full disclaimer below.
At Pure Leaf, everything Pure Leaf do begins and ends with the ideal cup of tea. Pure Leaf loose English breakfast tea for example, has been blended using only the finest ingredients, to create a distinct tea with bold, distinct character. Pure Leaf do as little as possible to the tea leaves so you can enjoy their exceptionally pure taste. Pure Leaf believe that the most delicious tea is real tea, done right and sustainably sourced. Each of Pure Leaf teas is sustainably sourced with its distinct features and flavours coming from the Rainforest Alliance Certified tea estates. Pure Leaf teas are simply hand-picked, rolled and dried using the orthodox method to maintain their natural flavour and aroma. Once steeped, you'll see the long leaves unfurl in the cup for a truly special tea experience. The result is a set of pure, simple and real teas, crafted with passion and expertise for a truly unforgettable tea experience. At Pure Leaf believe that no two teas are created equal; Pure Leaf brewing instructions, therefore, vary by blend for the ideal serve every time. The ideal cup of English breakfast for example, is brewed with boiling (preferably filtered) water for 3 minutes, whereas Pure Leaf delicate Green Tea with Jasmine should be added to slightly cooler water (80 Degree) for 2-3 minutes. Love Pure Leaf loose tea? Don't keep it to yourself. Leave a review and share a moment with other tea lovers. Pure Leaf. The tea lover's tea.
|5 star 48% (48%)||48%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|2 star 52% (52%)||52%|
|1 star 0% (0%)||0%|