Pureology Hydrate Sheer Shampoo, 250 ml
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
What is Premium Beauty?
Amazon sources from top brands to offer you a wide range of high-end products for women and men. To buy Premium Beauty and Premium Men’s Grooming items, just look for the Premium Beauty badge.
|Liquid Volume||8.5 Fluid Ounces|
|Item Dimensions L x W x H||7.1 x 7.4 x 6.1 centimetres|
There is a newer version of this item:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This concentrated, but lightweight, moisturizing shampoo from Pureology is silicone-free to avoid weighing hair down, and is infused with a signature aromatherapy blend of ylang ylang, bergamot and patchouli scents.
- Product Dimensions : 7.11 x 7.37 x 6.1 cm; 285.76 Grams
- Date First Available : 26 September 2019
- Manufacturer : Pureology
- ASIN : B06WW8C4TQ
- Item Model Number : UGB02859
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I loved the fragrance of this shampoo; it smells divine of three separate aromatherapy ingredients which are
1. Bergamot - is an oily substance which is extracted from the rind of a dwarf variety of the Seville orange tree.
2. Ylang Ylang - a sweet-scented essential oil obtained from the flowers of a tropical tree; it smells so nice it is used in the manufacture of perfumes as well as aromatherapy oils.
3. Patchouli – is an aromatic oil obtained from a Southeast Asian shrub it is also used in the manufacture of perfumes as well as less fragranced products, which are insecticides and medicine.
Each ingredient individually smells divine as well as with them being perfect ingredients for hair products. It is a lovely light fragrance which makes this shampoo a pure pleasure to use.
It is a lightweight product, therefore, my hair looked and felt so healthy and as it was not weighed down, my hair was so easy to style. It is also great at hydrating hair which leaves my hair looking and feeling great.
Another reason I do like this brand of shampoo is the fact it protects my semi-permanent hair colour enabling the colouring process can be extended periods in-between each visit to my hairdresser.
This Pureology Hydrate Sheer Shampoo is a pleasure to use and for me, it is a shampoo I will be buying more off as it leaves my hair hydrated, which is great as I colour my hair regularly and sometimes this can dry hair out.
Happy to recommend.