|Product Dimensions||24.77 x 12.7 x 31.12 cm; 3.2 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||PDMICKT34|
|Item Weight||3.2 kg|
Pyle 3 Piece Professional Dynamic Microphone Kit Cardioid Unidirectional Vocal Handheld MIC with Hard Carry Case & Bag, Holder/Clip & 26ft XLR Audio Cable to 1/4'' Audio Connection (PDMICKT34)
|Price:||+ $37.34 Delivery|
|Connectivity technology||Wired, Wireless|
About this item
- UNIDIRECTIONAL - Cardioid pickup pattern captures source signal such as guitar amplifier or vocalist, while shunning off-axis sound minimizing background noise & feedback reproducing audio without interference from instruments or speakers on stage.
- DYNAMIC - For optimal clarity and punch, robust & resistant to moisture, achieving high gain before feedback, makes this microphone ideal for live vocal applications and for recording amplified instruments.
- ULTRA-WIDE FREQUENCY RESPONSE - for brilliant and transparent sound with integrated pop filter and windscreen to minimize breath and pop noises you can count on it to come through after countless gigs and studio applications.
- TRAVEL CASE & ACCESSORIES - Beautiful hard travel case & storage bag for microphone clip holders & professional grade 26+ft. XLR-to-1/4 cables supplied, perfect for professional studios & on-stage vocal performances all over the globe.
- HIGH QUALITY - Rugged, all-metal construction for maximum reliability featuring a zinc die-cast case and steel mesh windscreen with anti-dent ring. A perfect all-purpose, versatile stage and recording microphone.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Pyle Professional Dynamic Microphone kit provides reliable studio & stage-tested performance. The uni-directional moving coil handheld mic features an ultra-wide frequency response range which makes it perfect for vocals. It delivers excellent sound pickup whether recording in the studio or performing on stage. Additional features include built-in acoustic pop-filter, high signal audio output, rugged construction with steel mesh grill, ON/OFF switch for stage control, along with an included XLR connection cable. Enjoy reliable sound performance with the Pyle PDMICKT34 Professional Dynamic Microphone.
- Includes (3) Handheld Microphones & (3) XLR Audio Cables
- Built-in Acoustic Pop Filters
- Ultra-Wide Frequency Response
- High Signal Output for Vocals & Singing
- Rugged Construction & Steel Mesh Grill
- Reinforced Sound Cartridge
- ON/OFF Switch for Stage Control
- Perfect for Stage Performances or In-Studio Use
- Mic Element: Hyper-Cardioid
- Pickup Pattern: Unidirectional Moving Coil
- Mic Construction Material: Zinc Alloy
- Audio Cable Connectors: XLR to 1/4’’
- XLR Cable Length: 26’+ Ft.
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -54 dB
- Frequency Response: 60Hz-15kHz
- Output Impedance: 600 Ohm, +/-3dB (0dB=1V/Pa 1kHz)
- Mic Dimensions (L x W): 6.7’’ x 1.8’’ (-Each)
- Mic Weight: 0.61 lbs. (-Each)
- Sold as: Kit
- Weight: 7.23 lbs.
—— SATISFACTION GUARANTEED ——
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority.
If this item fails to meet your expectations we will accept it back a full refund within the first 30 days.
We also stand behind this product with a limited 1-Year manufacturer warranty.
Contact us if the item should show any defect within the first year we will help exchange it for a new one.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I look forward to shopping for other pyle products in the future!
If 3 is more mics than you need: grab some friends and jam!
I'm having an issue with the mics. In order for any mic to stay on, I have to switch both mics to the "on" position. If I set the switch to "off" on one mic, the other one stops working. I dont see why I need to have both mics in the on position if I am only using one.
Are these defective?