Pyrex Prepware 2-Cup Glass Measuring Cup
- Includes (1) 2-Cup Measuring Cup with Red Graphics
- Made of nonporous glass that won't warp, stain, or absorb odors
- Glass is preheated oven, microwave, fridge, freezer & dishwasher safe
- Lid is BPA free and top-rack dishwasher safe
- Pyrex Glass is Made in the USA and comes with a 2 Year Warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top international reviews
As for this new addition to my collection, it arrived with a lopsided handle, slanted to the left (at the bottom) a bit, but I'll just think of it as customized for right-handed use.
Measurement accuracy: the 500ml marking was dead on, but the cups/oz were off by about 1 or 2 oz, depending on if you consider them to be imperial or metric (it doesn't say which on the cup, but it does say made in USA). And of course you can convert from ml to cups to check, just ask Alexa what 500ml is in cups, or vice versa; but pay attention to the reply saying imperial or metric, or ask specifically for imperial or metric cups ;) I'd post pics, but Amazon is not allowing that at this time; hopefully I can add them later.
- Pyrex is the best for hot/cold uses
- Seems to last forever (unlike other types of glass or plastic)
- Very thick, solid construction
- Markings very clear and easy to read
- Doesn't absorb odours, etc like plastic does
- Great for boiling water in a microwave (won't warp)
- The cups/oz markings were not so accurate (but the ml markings were right on)
- The one I received had a lopsided handle (hopefully just a fluke)
Overall, I definitely recommend Pyrex, because of the quality and durability of the glass, compared to other products, but keep in mind that measurement scale is not lab grade (at least, not the cups/oz side on the one I received).