- Free expedited shipping on products sold by Amazon AU when you purchase select books. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Pyrex Simply Store Glass Food Containers with BPA Free Plastic Blue Lids (10-Piece Set)
- Versatile glass dishes with secure fit lids for easy organising in your pantry, fridge or freezer
- Made from durable, high quality tempered glass
- Easily nest and stack with other Pyrex storage
- Containers resist stains and does not absorb food odours or flavours
- Containers are dishwasher, freezer and microwave safe. BPA-free plastic lids are top rack dishwasher, freezer and microwave safe
- Made in the US
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Pyrex Born of Innovation
Born of innovation, the iconic Pyrex brand evokes some of our fondest family food memories, and has had a place in our hearts and homes for over 100 years. Pyrex glassware—made for both purpose and passion—has been passed down from generation to generation, and for good reason. And our new Pyrex products, designed specifically for the ways we make and share food today, will be loved for years to come.
Features & Benefits
Oven and Microwave Safe
Glass is preheated oven and microwave safe. Lids are BPA free, microwave and safe.
Easy to Clean and Dishwasher Safe
Pyrex glass is non-porous glass and won’t absorb stains or odors, making for easy cleaning. Lids are dishwasher safe in the top rack.
Glass is fridge and freezer safe, making Pyrex perfect for your food storage needs.
Born of innovation, the iconic Pyrex brand evokes some of our fondest family food memories
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I was hoping I get replacement lids . Didn’t know how to ask for the same on amazon !
Top international reviews
This came out of the fridge (not freezer) and went into the microwave for 50 seconds. At 48 seconds it explodes. There is glass everywhere! Little tiny pieces. Took an hour to clean the microwave.
I'm going back to plastic. Atleast it won't explode and kill us!