Qimisi Night Glow In The Dark Gel Nail Polish Soak Off Uv Led Luminous Gel Polish Candy Colour Fluorescent Nail Art 10Ml For Club, Festivals Or Night Out 6704
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- Elite99 Glow in The Dark Gel Nail Polish - 10ml
- Cure under LED/UV nail lamp. Suitable for natural nails, UV gel nails, false nails, acrylic nails, nail tips, etc.
- Easy to apply, off in minutes. Using night light-emitting technology, fluorescent effect uplift and energize the spirit
- Non toxic and harmless resin. Healthy, environmental-friendly, no poisonous or pungent materials used.
- Glow In Dark!! Illuminate the parties and show them to your friends. Makes a dramatic fashion statement! The color of each polish shows nicely during the day, but when the lights go out, your nails will glow bright for hours! You can apply various colors on to the same nail to create special effects
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
: Elite99 Volume: 10ml/e 0.33fl.oz Package: 1 Elite99 Night Glow Gel Nail Polish Professional Usage Step 1: Clean nails then push back cuticles and trim nail surface as normal manicure process Step 2: Apply Elite99 Base coat, and cure under UV lamp for 2 minute, LED light for 30 seconds Step 3: Apply Elite99 Color coat in a thin application, and cure under UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED light for 30-60 seconds Step 4: Apply a second coat, then cure under UV lamp for 2 minutes, LED light for 30-60 seconds. Apply the third coat if necessary Step 5: Apply Elite99 Top coat and cure under lamp for 2 mins, LED light for 30-60 seconds Step 6: Wipe off tacky surface with cotton soaked with cleanser How To Remove Step 1: Soak cotton pad with acetone. Step 2: Wrap around each nail with tin foil and leave for approx 10 minutes and check if ready. If not, leave a few minutes more. Step 3: Use an orange stick or a cuticle pushier to remove softened gel. Warm Tips The actual colors may be slightly different from the picture beacuse of the lighting and computer color. Why did the polish chips peels quickly ? 1.Not file the nail slightly. If you want the polish last longer, the first step is important, file the nail and keep them dry. 2.May be your base and top coat are not good quality. Use with Elite99 base and top coat will be better,if wear our polish, it is better to combine our brand base and top. 3.Base and top wear too thick or inhomogeneous then it will peels easily.