- Product Dimensions: 58 x 58 x 103 cm ; 59 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 9.1 g
- Item Model Number: 4021
- ASIN: B007MKRL58
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 20 December 2017
- Customer Reviews:
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
13,711 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #215 in Mineral Supplements
Qsilica Skin, Hair & Nails Original Silica Capsules, 50 count
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- For healthy skin, hair & nails
- Qsilica supports cross linking of collagen fibers
- Added nutrients of Biotin to strengthen nails, selenium to defend against free radical damage and zinc wound healing, cell structure and function
- Added nutrients of Biotin to strengthen nails, Selenium to defend against free radical damage and zinc for wound healing, cell structure and function.
- Your daily dose of silica in a 10ml dose
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Ingredients:Active ingredient per capsule: Silica-colloidal anhydrous 280mg (Equivalent to Silicon 130.9mg)
Directions:Adults: Take 1 to 2 capsules daily with a glass of water.
|5 star 57% (57%)||57%|
|4 star 14% (14%)||14%|
|3 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|2 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|1 star 6% (6%)||6%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
6 months after I wrote the review above, my hairdresser asked me why my hair condition was so much better than it used to be so I told her about Qsilica. My nails are good now and I even think my eyelashes are thicker!Qsilica Colloidal Silica Capsule Pack of 100
I was told to take silica for nails and hair many years ago by an assistant in a well known health shop. My nails became so hard that I had to stop taking it as they were difficult to file or cut. However, recently they became dry and flaky, so giving it another try. My osteopath said that it would probably have an effect on my bones too!
I have strong and fast growing fingernails as opposed to thin, weak and splitting nails.
Combined the Q Silica with B. Bees Lemon Butter cuticle cream and I'm now very happy
with my nails. Just hoping there is a plus with skin and hair too. If so, will report back.
My nails have grown so strong and long; and they look amazing. Everyone says that they look like false nails ; and are shocked when I tell them that these are my actual nails. I take half a tablet of the QSILLICA with one original Perfectil tablet for hair and nails daily.