- Product Dimensions: 31.5 x 52.5 x 30 cm ; 4.81 Kg
- Boxed-product Weight: 4.8 Kg
- ASIN: B07KY6Z67S
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 20 November 2018
- Customer Reviews: 833 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
Quilton 3 Ply Toilet Tissue (180 Sheets per Roll, 11x10cm), Pack of 45
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Silky smooth and gentle embossed tissue that loves your bum
- 100% Biodegradable - Flushable and septic safe for standard sewer and septic systems
- Manufactured using FSC certified forest resources – your guarantee you are supporting forest sustainability for future generations
- Proudly Australian owned, providing jobs for over 600 of our fellow Australians
- Lightly scented on the core not the tissue so suitable for even the most sensitive skin
Size: 45 Rolls
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Everyone loves the never-ending softness of Australia's best selling toilet tissue, made with our famous 3 PLY tissue for added strength and class leading absorbency and superior softness
From the manufacturer
Loves your bum!
Everyone loves the never ending softness of Quilton. Choose from our classic premium 3 Ply in regular or King Size, Double and Triple length. Or enjoy the ultimate luxury of our 4 Ply Gold which is now available enriched with the silky softness of Shea Butter.
Our original 3 Ply is where it all began. The toilet tissue in Australia is available in larger packs.
No wonder we’re Australia’s loved toilet tissue.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Price wise, if you can pick it up on special then stock up! At full price here it works out approximately the same as buying the large packs from coles.
Also, have a read of the back of the pack. If you join the Club Quilton you can win a years supply. I wonder if this club has meetings, and what’s discussed? If you find out let me know.
Australian made and owned is something you rarely get to say anymore but this ticks those boxes and more including the right balance between smooth and rough for optimum pickup with minimal passes.
This is one of the best papers out there for your bottom, treat it today!
This toilet paper does its job; it doesn't rip or tear, you don't get little toilet paper dust bunnies around the bathroom and you don't have any fingers poking through unexpectedly like other brands. I have bought this paper since our initial purchase for ourselves again and even for family who have directly complimented my choice in toilet paper.
I definitely recommend this toilet paper, I promise your bathroom visits will be vastly improved.