|Package Dimensions||14.99 x 4.06 x 4.06 cm; 45.36 Grams|
|Item Weight||45.3 g|
RECAPS Refillable Coffee Pods Reusable Filters Compatible with Nespresso Original Line Machines 3 Pack Black
- 1.One Filter Can Be Refillabled 30 to 50 Times
- 2.Item Included: 3 Pack Coffee Filters (Free Gifts: 1x Plastic Spoon and 1x Brush)
- 3.Safe to Use, 100% BPA Free and Recyclable, Made of Food-Grade Material.Eco-Friendly, Saves up to 80% Over The Cost of Pre-Filled Single Serving Pods
- 4.Compatible with: Essenza & Essenza Krups,U & Umilk,Lattissima & Lattissma+,Inissia,Pixe,CitiZ & CitiZ Milk,Gran Maestria & Maestria,Concept,Le Cube
- 5.Attention:①Leaking Some Water Into The Tray is Normal, Which Will Not Affect The Taste. ②Please Double Check Whether Your Coffee Machines Can Fit for Our Prodcut Before Buying. And Some of the Same Type of Coffee Machines will not be able to Use Our Refillable Filters Due to They are Produced in Different Places. Therefore, If you do not Confirm Whether They are Suitable, Please Let us Know Before Purchasing.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This Coffee Filter is Compatible With Nespresso Original Line! You Can Also Use Tea Infusions or Hot Chocolate Even Inside of a Nespresso Machine. With These New Tiny Reusable Refillable Filters, You Can Save The Environment While Brewing Their Favorite Coffees in The Morning.
- Theoretically, our Filter is Compatible with Most of Nespresso Original Line Machines. Like Citiz, Inissia, Pixie, Essenza Mini ect.
- Not Compatible with: Citiz D110，Delonghi En 97. W Nespresso，Nesspress Vertuoline，Nespresso home model C150 and C250，Nespresso Business Use Model, Like: AGULA,GEMIN,ZENUS，Dolce Gusto.
- Food Grade BPA Free Silicon Ring. Green, Save and DIY Fun with Infinite Choices of Different Espresso.
- Package: 3pcs Coffee Filters. 1 * Plastic Spoon and 1 * Brush.
- About usage : It is important to Experiment with Correct Amount of coffee about 5 to 6g, (5g/spoon) and Also Pay Attention to Grind Which Can Neither be Too Coarse nor Too Fine. Please Try a Few times to Find the Correct one . You will be Surprised How Good and Creamy the Coffee is. Please Do Some Experimentations to Find the Right Filling way.
How to Get a Nice Espresso?
This Filter Makes a Good Cup of Espresso If You Do These:
1.Use Good Grind
They are Very Picky about How the Coffee is Ground. It Requires Try and Error to Figure out the Best Amount of Coffee to Use.
You Can Use Lavazza Grind Coffee, Fine Used the Scoop Amount and Tapped - 90 to 95 Percent as Good as the Nespresso, Tapped it Down with the Scoop, Closed the Lid, Popped it in the Machine, Lovely Coffee, Had a Good Cream on Top.
2. Tamp Down Well
When You Tamp Properly, You'll See that Caramel Colored Cream Coming out of Your Machine.
3. Clean the Lid after Every Use. Otherwise You will Get a Tiny Cup of Weak Coffee.
After You Use Them, Soak Them in a Glass/Container/Bowl/Whatever-and Let Them Soak for at Least 10-15 Min. This Ensures Ease of Cleaning Them. Make sure You Open the Top First, Then Run Water for about a Minute. This Loosens the Used Grinds Before Soaking.
Or You Just Used Hot Water, Dish Soap and a Toothbrush for the Top Screen and It Cleaned Right up.
We Recommend Using Medium or Fine Grinds Generally.
But Please Also Do Some Experimentations to Find the Right One According to the Empty Filter You Use.
Different Grinds Leads to Different Creama Generally , The Fine Grinds Produce a Little Better Creamy Coffee than the Medium or Coarse One Based on the Same Brand.
Different Types of Filters Have Different Pros and Cons.