REFECTOCIL COLOR KIT- Light Brown Cream Hair Dye + Liquid Oxidant 3% 3.38 oz + Mixing Brush + Mixing Dish
- The Refectocil Color Kit includes: Light Brown Cream Hair Dye, Liquid Oxidant 3% (10 VOL)1.7oz, Mixing Brush and Glass Dappen Dish
- All the items you need to start dying your hair
Product detailsColour:Light Brown
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 10.67 x 7.11 x 4.32 cm; 181 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 April 2012
- Manufacturer : Refectocil
- ASIN : B007US0CEY
- Item Model Number : SG_B007US0CEY_US
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Prepare the area to be tinted. Within ten minutes (development period) Refectocil produces permanent coverage and even coloration which lasts several weeks. The vivid coloration is light and water resistant. A complete line of tinting accessories renders the application of Refectocil professional, simple and very profitable. Refectocil is the perfect choice for dyeing beards, sideburns and even intimate hair! Please follow instructions. Professional use only
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 20 December 2015
I was mistaken. My brows turned out blue. A very dark blue but definitely blue. My husband said he couldn't see any blue, bless his heart. Our teenage daughter noticed right away. She did a double-take then took a closer look. And when a teenage girl who recently dyed her hair purple sputters at a loss for words, then very carefully says, "That's a daring look," well, you know you have a problem. (I ended up purchasing RefectoCil Natural Brown 3 and was able to cover the blue.)
Tips for dyeing eyebrows:
1. Choose your color carefully. Blue Black will have a bluish tinge. My pale coloring probably would look best with light brown.
2. Use a wand like PPbean Disposable Eyelash Mascara Brushes/Wands 50 pack - I stir the RefectoCil and the developer in the tiny glass cup using the plain end, then wipe the plain end off on a tissue. Use the bristled end to put on the mixture as though you were putting mascara on your brows.
3. Expect that after about one minute, your brows will dramatically darken and it will look like you used a black sharpie marker to draw wedges for eyebrows. Remain calm. This will not be your end result.
4. Wait at least five minutes, then wipe with a wet tissue/cotton then wipe with dry tissues/cotton.
5. Admire your beautiful brows.
May your dyeing experiences not include any "dyeing" of embarrassment....