- Product Dimensions: 26 x 26 x 2.5 cm ; 31.8 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 1.2 Kg
- Batteries 3 AAA batteries required. (included)
- Item Model Number: VC-ES-26M
- ASIN: B077RXM292
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 10 December 2017
- Customer Reviews: 39,726 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
13 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #1 in Digital Bathroom Scales
RENPHO Bluetooth Body Fat Scale with APP,Smart Digital Bathroom Scale for Body Weight, Body Fat,Body Water, Skeletal Muscle,Muscle Mass,Bone Mass, Protein,BMI,BMR, Metabolic Age, White Color
- COMPATIBILITY- Idea for cellphone with Bluetooth .The"RENPHO" App is easy to use, and can be downloaded for free from the Apple Store or Google Play and connect via Bluetooth 4.0 or above version., Google Pixel 2 & Pixel 2 XL with Android 8.1 are unable to connect to RENPHO app temporarily).
- 13 BODY COMPOSTION DATA ANALYESE - RENPHO Smart Body Fat Analyzer uses Bio-electrical Impedance Analysis (BIA) technology and monitors 13 important body compositions for tracking health--Body Weight, Body Fat,Body Water, Skeletal Muscle ,Muscle Mass,Bone Mass, Protein ,BMI,BMR, Metabolic Age. Please note that this function of the App is not designed for children.
- RECORDS AND SHARE - Creating an unlimited number of accounts for relatives and friends ,the app can be recorded unlimited users data ,Syncs with Samsung Health, Fitbit App, Apple Health & Google Fit through our App "RENPHO" .You Sharing your body composition analyses via Twitter,Facebook, Instagram.
- PRECAUTIONS - Please take off your shoes and socks and step onto the scale with your bare feet. Make sure that your feet are touching the 4 silver electrode areas on the surface! It is also recommended for any scale that you place it on a hard area. Soft floors like carpets can trick the sensors underneath and give an inaccurate reading! Lastly, please always ensure that Bluetooth is running before opening the App and stepping onto the scale.
- TECHNICAL DETAILS - 4 High Precision Sensors, Max capacity 396lbs/180kg in 0.2 lb/0.05 kg increments with Step on Technology. FDA CERTIFIED FOR SAFETY: Approved and certified by the FDA. 1 Year RENPHO Guarantee with FDA/CE/FCC approved. Auto-calibrated and automatically turns off allows longer battery life; runs on 3xAAA batteries (batteries included).
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
13 KEY body composition analysis
Body Weight, BMI, Body Fat%, Water %, Skeletal Muscle, Fat-free Body Weight, Muscle Mass, Bone Mass, Protein, Basal Metabolism, Body Age, Subcutaneous Fat and Visceral Fat
Comprehensive track of your physical status
Simply step on the RENPHO body composition monitor scale to view 13 key composition data. Set a goal and track every day, you can know your body's basic status and enjoy your progress every time you see from your historical data.
SYNCS WITH RENPHO APP
Easy to set up
Tracks 13 metrics over time
One scale can monitor unlimited users
Share data with families and friends
Works even when not connected; data will sync once your phone is connected again!
Syncs with your favorite fitness apps, RENPHO APP feeds data to Samsung Health, Apple Health, Google Fit, or Fitbit App!
Monitor your progress
Weighing regularly and tracking multiple health metrics is very important for your health. Not only for accurate weight, the RENPHO Scale and APP also helps you set goals and keep track of your progress.
Body analyzer scale - Athlete mode
Athlete mode is specially designed for those who have long been engaged in physical exercise or for people with above-average muscle mass and activity levels for more accurate body composition data.
· Place scale on a hard, flat floor. Avoid any carpet.
· Your feet should be dry and bare and be touching all 4 electrode areas.
· Enter actual personal information before use.
BIA TECHNOLOGY & HIGH PRECISON SENOR
· Using the latest advanced BIA Technology, equipping with 4 last version high precision senors.
· Provides highly accurate body composition readings.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyways, on to the product. The Renpho does everything it promises to do, providing those 11 'composition analysis' details (check the description).
The app is really good 'flawless' is how my friend describes it. Uploads to Google Fit, and also to Open Scale which an open source app on Android. Really easy to setup and use.
Initially experienced issues with consistency but found that this was because we weren't on a flat enough surface, so just something to watch out for.
Also tested and confirmed that it DOES store weight records in case you don't have your phone with you, it syncs the missing records over during the next sync.
Haven't had to recharge the battery yet, and this is a bit different to the xiaomi (which takes AAA batteries). However, it's not too much of a hassle to recharge them, I think possibly it might be annoying if you want to weigh yourself and you find the battery is weak so have to wait for a charge. Or maybe long term (I'm talking many years), the battery capacity might drop to an annoying level and require frequent recharge, but not a problen.
- CHEAP PRICE (this was available for $22ish dollars during a promo)
- Lots of measurements
- Well made & Looks good
- App is great
- Lots of sync options
- No WIFI sync so you always need your phone to upload data, but that is fine cos adding WIFI would blow the price.
- Not a real con, but potential issue with built in lithium battery over long term use (I prefer using rechargeable AAA's) <-- this is more of a personal preference I guess.
So - if you are looking for a budget scale which does lots of measurements, this should be it - the highest rated smart scales on Amazon, extremely positive price on it. Step on it!
If my review has been useful to you, please click the 'Helpful' button below. Thank you!
To use Just download and setup the app and you are ready to use your scales.
Open the app and then stand on the scales see real-time weight on the app.
After waiting 1-2 seconds the measurements are locked in and if you have an Apple device the details are sent to you apple Health.
The whole family has been using for the past 3 months and it hasn’t disappointed.
Would highly recommend.
You can add other profiles on the same phone for the app. But as my wife is weight conscious she would like her data on her phone. There is no mention of whether registering two devices to the one scale is possible in the instruction manual.
Top international reviews
These are very accurate and provide detailed analysis via the Bluetooth connected app you can download from the AppStore. The app needs to be running on your phone in order for the scales to be able to send the reading to the app. The scale does however store up to 40 readings.
Anyway, I turned to Renpho, installed the app and turned on some Killian Michaels replacing cookies with gallons of water and air (breathing to relieve stress) and I started winning by losing! Renpho really keeps me motivated and I can forgive the fact that it talks to my FitBit behind my back.
Unfortunately, due to a long period of my weighting avoidance (aka holidays) the batteries started leaking and damaged the scale. I could still use it but it wouldn't tell me all those fancy secrets about fat percentage in my body. So I wrote Energia Team asking for advice. Turns out their advice was 'Here, this is a brand new scale for you, don't mention it' which made me very happy and I definitely felt understood and listened to (unlike in my previous job).
I absolutely adore my Renpho scale. It does what it says in the description and keeps me happy (like my new job). Highly recommended!
So I'm fat and wanted to lose weight while in a program that's a little more advanced than just "salad & gym", so I needed a scale that was a little more advanced and gave me more info than just my weight.
***disclaimer*** for those simpletons that think this £32 device will give you the same level of accuracy as a £200 clinical scan at a hospital... that's cute. Also, the metrics on this device will differ to those of another brand because of different sensing technology and different algorithms used to calculate metrics like body fat %, water % etc. Also, certain physiological metrics (like e.g. bone density) simply cannot be accurately measured without some advanced and expense MRI based technology only found in hospitals***
This scale is fantastic overall - the display is clear easy to read but the real magic is in the accompanying app (I use Android). The app gives several metrics with which to measure your progress - most are very close to the actual figures and good enough for home use - like body fat % etc. I like that the app isn't one of those cheap & bloody useless Chinese ones that sometimes come with cheap technology, it's actually properly coded and has an effective functional user interface, even those some features are basic. The app also gives nice graphs showing trends (yes I agree with some reviewers that the graphs and data display are basic and could possibly do with fancy Apple style scaling and manipulation and different colours etc, BUT that to me is irrelevant - I'm here to lose weight and the app as is totally fine and functional, I'm not going to waste a few hours making my graphs have pretty colours etc even if the app could do it). Another nice thing is the app syncs with different fitness devices/services AND it allows you to EXPORT your measurements data to Excel (.csv) format for those geeks who like to plot their own Excel performance graphs.
I like this scale so much I'm getting another one for a family member as a xmas gift.
However still a good gadget to keep track of progress.
• PRO: With the Renpho scale, everything operates perfectly. The app is user friendly and visually appealing, easy to track your data, and no Bluetooth transfer problems.
• CONS: The only downside to the Renpho is that is doesn’t visually display any other measurement besides your weight on the scale, but that info is collected in the app immediately so you can just open your app to see. Also the display screen is smaller and not bright like the Greater Goods scale.
GREATER GOODS SCALE:
• PROS: The one thing I do love about the scale is that it shows you all your measurements (weight, body fat, muscle mass, etc.) right there on the scale as you’re looking at it. Also the screen is large and bright, very visually appealing. But what good is that if I can’t easily track that info later?
• CONS: I love the look and feel of it, but the app is so terrible that it makes it almost not even worth using. I thought, “well maybe I just can track my data in the Fitbit app or in the Health app”, as the info collected from your weigh-ins can be transferred to other apps via the Weight Gurus app that comes with the scale. So far, I have not had any success with that data transferring.
LESSON LEARNED: More expensive does not always mean better! I will be returning my Greater Goods scale and keeping the Renpho! :)
The readout display is bright and large enough to read without my glasses on.
Allows multiple people, up to 8, but I don’t know how that’d work... works effortlessly with just me...
Was VERY SIMPLE to set up... I chose pounds and inches, but it allows you to mix/match Kg, pounds, centimeters, inches... doesn’t make you stay metric or imperial across all settings (rare option).
UPDATE: seems like the phone app has to be open when the scale is registering the weight... I thought it was recording the weight until app & scale synced, but I don’t think that’s what happens- SIMPLE FIX, I just open the app while weighing myself - which I usually would do anyhow, ‘cause I like looking at the graphs and progress.
I mistakenly added my data to my good wife's phone and struggled to delete the mistaken data, contacted UK customer support who were very helpful and got a response within 24 hours from America with info on how to do it.
It's not intuitive, but
1. Open RENPHO app and then go to 'Trend'
2. Tap the chart you see and then tap 'data select' at the right top corner.
3. Choose the data you want to delete and then click the icon on the right bottom corner to delete it.
If there is anything we can do for you, please feel free to contact us.
Look forward to your response and have a nice day~
So a happy user, lots of interesting (if scary info) and the predicted weight for me would be very low indeed - other than that, pleased with the purchase.
It seems very accurate, although I didn't have time to challenge my numbers, something I'll do in the near future.
Honestly, I've researched and tested a bunch of smart scales.. NO ONE can beat the cost benefit of this one. It measures the same, integrates the same and cost a fraction of fitbits and nokias.
Go for it.
There was an issue with the original delivery not being a new item, however, the seller did make things right by sending a replacement item.
The app: I have found the app to be in need of some work, especially as the app is the only way to view most of the information from the scale. Firstly, the app should not need to know my location and claiming that it is required for Bluetooth to work is simply ridiculous. Secondly, though the app syncs perfectly with Google Fit and Apple Health, there does seem to be an issue getting it to communicate with Fitbit. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong, but I have found that piece of functionality less than intuitive. All that said, if you use the Renpho app I have found tracking and viewing my data to be very straightforward.
Of all the budget smart scales, this one seems to be the best of the lot. If you're happy to grant location permissions to the app then this is a great investment in tracking your health and fitness progress.