RENPHO Bluetooth Body Fat Scale Smart BMI Scale Digital Bathroom Wireless Weight Scale, Body Composition Analyzer with Smartphone App 396 lbs - Black
- Smart app syncs with fitness apps. Over 3 million happy global users. Easy setup app syncs with Samsung Health, Fitbit, Apple Health, and Google Fit, offers Apple Watch App.
- 13 essential measurements. The scale shows body weight, data including weight, BMI, body fat percentage stores to app. You can weigh yourself anytime without your phone. The data will sync to the app once it is connected again.
- User-friendly app. Download RENPHO app at app store or google play, also offers Apple Watch App . RENPHO App works with Bluetooth 4.0 And above.
- High Quality Product. Auto calibration, high precision sensors measure in increments of 0.2 lb, 0.05 kg with 396lbs, 180kg capacity. 4 high sensitive electrodes, 3 x AAA batteries included. FDA,CE,FCC,ROHS Certificated.
- Monitor your progress. RENPHO connects with the apps to help you set goals, save historical data and track your daily, weekly, and monthly progress.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Main Features of RENPHO app Easy to setup
Tracks 13 metrics over time
One scale, unlimited users
Share progress with friends
Works even when not connected; data will sync once your phone is connected again!
Syncs with your favorite fitness apps, RENPHO app feeds data to Samsung Health, Apple Health, Google Fit, or Fitbit App!
13 KEY body composition analysis Body Weight, BMI, Body Fat%, Water %, Skeletal Muscle, Fat-free Body Weight, Muscle Mass, Bone Mass, Protein, Basal Metabolism, Subcutaneous Fat, Visceral Fat and Body Age.
High Accuracy & Made of Quality Materials
The RENPHO Smart Scale is equipped with four high-precision sensors and four electrodes to ensure a quick and accurate body composition analysis. Surface is made of solid tempered glass; bottom is made of quality ABS plastic.
Sleek and Modern Design
The RENPHO Smart Scale has a simple, sleek and modern design. It comes in a classic black color, which makes it fit perfectly into any bathroom or bedroom!
Specifications: Maximum weight: 396lb/180kg Units: kg/lb (switch in app) Scale interval: 0.2lb/0.05kg Material: 5 mm tempered glass platform Display: Backlit LED display Power: 3 x AAA batteries included Indications: Low Battery & Overload
Legal Disclaimer:Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Anyways, on to the product. The Renpho does everything it promises to do, providing those 11 'composition analysis' details (check the description).
The app is really good 'flawless' is how my friend describes it. Uploads to Google Fit, and also to Open Scale which an open source app on Android. Really easy to setup and use.
Initially experienced issues with consistency but found that this was because we weren't on a flat enough surface, so just something to watch out for.
Also tested and confirmed that it DOES store weight records in case you don't have your phone with you, it syncs the missing records over during the next sync.
Haven't had to recharge the battery yet, and this is a bit different to the xiaomi (which takes AAA batteries). However, it's not too much of a hassle to recharge them, I think possibly it might be annoying if you want to weigh yourself and you find the battery is weak so have to wait for a charge. Or maybe long term (I'm talking many years), the battery capacity might drop to an annoying level and require frequent recharge, but not a problen.
- CHEAP PRICE (this was available for $22ish dollars during a promo)
- Lots of measurements
- Well made & Looks good
- App is great
- Lots of sync options
- No WIFI sync so you always need your phone to upload data, but that is fine cos adding WIFI would blow the price.
- Not a real con, but potential issue with built in lithium battery over long term use (I prefer using rechargeable AAA's) <-- this is more of a personal preference I guess.
So - if you are looking for a budget scale which does lots of measurements, this should be it - the highest rated smart scales on Amazon, extremely positive price on it. Step on it!
If my review has been useful to you, please click the 'Helpful' button below. Thank you!
You can add other profiles on the same phone for the app. But as my wife is weight conscious she would like her data on her phone. There is no mention of whether registering two devices to the one scale is possible in the instruction manual.
This was so easy to set up, I set it up a while ago, but am only getting around to reviewing it now. I just remember downloading the app, syncing it with the scales and off it went. When comparing it to my old scales, this seems more accurate (my old one wasn't a "smart" scale) and it syncs all the data and keeps history on my phone. To be honest, I dont even know what half the stats are but the ones that I want to keep track of are overall weight and % body fat (and metabolic age!).
With the trending on this app, I feel more motivated. Hope this review helps others! (I purchased it when it had a good sale too!)
Top international reviews
Anyway, I turned to Renpho, installed the app and turned on some Killian Michaels replacing cookies with gallons of water and air (breathing to relieve stress) and I started winning by losing! Renpho really keeps me motivated and I can forgive the fact that it talks to my FitBit behind my back.
Unfortunately, due to a long period of my weighting avoidance (aka holidays) the batteries started leaking and damaged the scale. I could still use it but it wouldn't tell me all those fancy secrets about fat percentage in my body. So I wrote Energia Team asking for advice. Turns out their advice was 'Here, this is a brand new scale for you, don't mention it' which made me very happy and I definitely felt understood and listened to (unlike in my previous job).
I absolutely adore my Renpho scale. It does what it says in the description and keeps me happy (like my new job). Highly recommended!
So I'm fat and wanted to lose weight while in a program that's a little more advanced than just "salad & gym", so I needed a scale that was a little more advanced and gave me more info than just my weight.
***disclaimer*** for those simpletons that think this £32 device will give you the same level of accuracy as a £200 clinical scan at a hospital... that's cute. Also, the metrics on this device will differ to those of another brand because of different sensing technology and different algorithms used to calculate metrics like body fat %, water % etc. Also, certain physiological metrics (like e.g. bone density) simply cannot be accurately measured without some advanced and expense MRI based technology only found in hospitals***
This scale is fantastic overall - the display is clear easy to read but the real magic is in the accompanying app (I use Android). The app gives several metrics with which to measure your progress - most are very close to the actual figures and good enough for home use - like body fat % etc. I like that the app isn't one of those cheap & bloody useless Chinese ones that sometimes come with cheap technology, it's actually properly coded and has an effective functional user interface, even those some features are basic. The app also gives nice graphs showing trends (yes I agree with some reviewers that the graphs and data display are basic and could possibly do with fancy Apple style scaling and manipulation and different colours etc, BUT that to me is irrelevant - I'm here to lose weight and the app as is totally fine and functional, I'm not going to waste a few hours making my graphs have pretty colours etc even if the app could do it). Another nice thing is the app syncs with different fitness devices/services AND it allows you to EXPORT your measurements data to Excel (.csv) format for those geeks who like to plot their own Excel performance graphs.
I like this scale so much I'm getting another one for a family member as a xmas gift.
However still a good gadget to keep track of progress.
• PRO: With the Renpho scale, everything operates perfectly. The app is user friendly and visually appealing, easy to track your data, and no Bluetooth transfer problems.
• CONS: The only downside to the Renpho is that is doesn’t visually display any other measurement besides your weight on the scale, but that info is collected in the app immediately so you can just open your app to see. Also the display screen is smaller and not bright like the Greater Goods scale.
GREATER GOODS SCALE:
• PROS: The one thing I do love about the scale is that it shows you all your measurements (weight, body fat, muscle mass, etc.) right there on the scale as you’re looking at it. Also the screen is large and bright, very visually appealing. But what good is that if I can’t easily track that info later?
• CONS: I love the look and feel of it, but the app is so terrible that it makes it almost not even worth using. I thought, “well maybe I just can track my data in the Fitbit app or in the Health app”, as the info collected from your weigh-ins can be transferred to other apps via the Weight Gurus app that comes with the scale. So far, I have not had any success with that data transferring.
LESSON LEARNED: More expensive does not always mean better! I will be returning my Greater Goods scale and keeping the Renpho! :)
I mistakenly added my data to my good wife's phone and struggled to delete the mistaken data, contacted UK customer support who were very helpful and got a response within 24 hours from America with info on how to do it.
It's not intuitive, but
1. Open RENPHO app and then go to 'Trend'
2. Tap the chart you see and then tap 'data select' at the right top corner.
3. Choose the data you want to delete and then click the icon on the right bottom corner to delete it.
If there is anything we can do for you, please feel free to contact us.
Look forward to your response and have a nice day~
So a happy user, lots of interesting (if scary info) and the predicted weight for me would be very low indeed - other than that, pleased with the purchase.
It seems very accurate, although I didn't have time to challenge my numbers, something I'll do in the near future.
Honestly, I've researched and tested a bunch of smart scales.. NO ONE can beat the cost benefit of this one. It measures the same, integrates the same and cost a fraction of fitbits and nokias.
Go for it.
The readout display is bright and large enough to read without my glasses on.
Allows multiple people, up to 8, but I don’t know how that’d work... works effortlessly with just me...
Was VERY SIMPLE to set up... I chose pounds and inches, but it allows you to mix/match Kg, pounds, centimeters, inches... doesn’t make you stay metric or imperial across all settings (rare option).
UPDATE: seems like the phone app has to be open when the scale is registering the weight... I thought it was recording the weight until app & scale synced, but I don’t think that’s what happens- SIMPLE FIX, I just open the app while weighing myself - which I usually would do anyhow, ‘cause I like looking at the graphs and progress.
There was an issue with the original delivery not being a new item, however, the seller did make things right by sending a replacement item.
The app: I have found the app to be in need of some work, especially as the app is the only way to view most of the information from the scale. Firstly, the app should not need to know my location and claiming that it is required for Bluetooth to work is simply ridiculous. Secondly, though the app syncs perfectly with Google Fit and Apple Health, there does seem to be an issue getting it to communicate with Fitbit. Perhaps I'm doing something wrong, but I have found that piece of functionality less than intuitive. All that said, if you use the Renpho app I have found tracking and viewing my data to be very straightforward.
Of all the budget smart scales, this one seems to be the best of the lot. If you're happy to grant location permissions to the app then this is a great investment in tracking your health and fitness progress.
It records your results every week on the free smartphone app and you can see your results on a graph.
Another great thing I upgraded my phone from iPhone to Android and when I signed in with my RENPHO account on the new phone all my progress was carried over 👍👍👍