REPTI ZOO 1.25 Gallon Magnetic Acrylic 6x6x9 Inch Enclosure Reptile Breeding Box Terrarium Cage Tank Tarantula Scorpion Sling Isopods Lizards Roach Invertebrates Insect Mantis
Enhance your purchase
- Sliding design and magnetic closure for easy feeding and escape.
- Made of high quality acrylic material, sturdy and durable.
- 360 degree Full View Visually completely transparent, clear and bright, easy to observe and clean.
- The ventilation holes keep fresh air flow into the habitat, which are good for your lovely pet growth.
- Size: 6" x6" x 9", ideal to use for tarantulas, geckos, mantis, arboreal spiders and scorpions etc.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
REPTI ZOO Magnetic Acrylic Reptile Enclosure Reptile Breeding Box Terrarium Cage Tank
1. Condition:100% Brand New
2. Material: Acrylic
3. Color: As Pictures Shown
4. Size: approx.5.5*5.5*9.4in
5. Suitable for: tarantulas, geckos, mantis, arboreal spiders and scorpions etc
1 * Acrylic Reptile Enclosure
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
I solved this issue by making shims and gluing them to the lid to make an acceptable fit.
2nd issue for my use case was ventilation holes were huge compared to all my other enclusres...meaning if you plan on using enclosure for spiders that eat fruit flies, the flies will all escape and inhabit your house.
I solved this issue by taping a fine mesh over all the holes.
Now my enclosure looks like a science experiment with mesh and tape all over and it's hard to see inside. And forget about getting any good pictures through the mess.
Be aware of these things before purchasing and think if any of these things will happen for your use case.
1. Item came scratched
2. Scares the spider beyond belief when you are opening and closing top.
3. Lid does not sit flush to top( afraid my sling will get a leg caught)
I wish I would of spent the extra money and just bought a different enclosure from tarantula cribs or Jamie’s tarantulas
Reviewed in the United States on 2 June 2021