- Item Weight: 31.8 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 45.4 g
- Item Model Number: Elastic-Laces-DE-BLUS
- ASIN: B073SNKYJK
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 6 March 2018
- Customer Reviews: 832 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
112 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #1 in Shoelaces
- NEVER HAVE TO TIE AGAIN - Don't let laces slow you down. Keep up with the competition whether you're pounding your local park running, trail running or taking on the Marathon with the adjustable RJ-sport No Tie Shoelaces
- STRETCH FIT COMFORT - These black elastic shoe laces conform to your foot for a custom fit. Added compression reduces pressure points to make your feet feel better throughout the day so you can perform your best! Definitely a great shoe lace replacement!
- ELASTIC SHOELACES FOR EVERYONE - These colored elastic speedlaces are great gifts for seniors suffering from arthritis or other disabilities, autistic children, runners looking to speed their triathlon transition up, or school boys and girls.
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION - One size fits all (toddlers, kids, adults, women AND men), quick to install, easy to use, which make these tieless laces great notieshoelaces. Each pair or these cordones elasticos is suitable for lacing up 1 pair of shoes, with easy installation instructions provided.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - RJ-Sport no tieshoe laces are guaranteed to last the life of one pair of tennis shoes or sneakers. We know that once you try these small things in your shoes, you'll never go back to traditional shoelaces.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Why settle for second place by stopping to tie your laces? The brand new tieless shoelaces or ELS(Elastic Locking System) will keep you up and running.
Never have to tie again
Combining high grade elasticated rubber and a smart design, we have developed the latest in lacing, which looks great and performs powerfully.
Available in multiple eye-catching styles, the ELS system has been rigorously tested to ensure optimum performance. With exceptional lock strength, wearers can depend on an incredibly comfortable, perfect fit however far they run. Made from high grade plastic with top quality stainless steel springs, our locks have been designed to grip elastic lacing securely, with no slips or stretching.
Who uses ELS?
Sports enthusiasts, runners, gym goers - these running shoelaces are great for people from all walks of life. Awesome for active lifestyles, the ELS ensures everyone from occasional joggers, to committed marathon and triathlon athletes, all enjoy the perfect fit from their footwear.
But the ELS aren't just athletic shoelaces. They are not only no tie shoelaces for adults, but also brilliant for anyone who finds conventional laces a challenge:
- Do your little ones take an age to tie their shoelaces before school? Our no tie shoelaces for kids will have them out of the door in seconds
- Do you know an older person who struggles with shoelaces? These tieless shoelaces make a smart solution, too!
Widest Range of Styles
RJ-Sport brings the widest range of styles, so you will find gray shoelaces, black shoelaces, brown shoelaces, blue shoelaces, pink shoelaces and more.
Installing your no tie elastic shoelaces couldn't be simpler. You'll find full instructions installation on every pack.
If for any reason you're not happy with our product, we operate a no-quibble exchange policy.
Colour Name: Number 001 - Solid Black
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, I ride a skateboard, and it got damaged too quick. It’s quite fragile.
If you’d like to use it for running, or just any sport that doesn’t have a grip tape, I totally recommend this product. Easy to setup and super easy to use. And most of all? It’s very comfortable.
I loved it!
Colour is nice and bright
Top international reviews
If you have trouble compressing the button enough while installing the laces, place the lock, button side down, near the edge of a table; and press down on the back of the lock while you insert the lace. This method gives you a bigger surface to press against, and you can just put your weight on it instead of squeezing it. You may have to put some pressure on the lace or turn it slightly as you insert it, but it will go in. The excellent holding force of this lace lock is well worth the slight effort required to insert the laces into the lock.
Please do not complain about this slight inconvenience. The YSA laces used to have this same excellent lock until the manufacturer responded to complaints and switched to the lock used on Lock Laces, which is very poor for holding force.
To install the end clips, put the cut lace ends through the hole, and press them into the toothed cavity of the wider end, with the lace ends touching the stop at the end of the cavity. Then press the narrower end into the wider end until it latches.
So far I had used only the iBungee laces but decided to try these ones just for the sake of it and I'm impressed, these are the main advantages:
1) The plastic tip allows me to cut the laces to the size I wish without having to worry about buying a given lace size.
2) The fastening system is better built and easier to adjust.
3) They're more elastic, I don't need to loose them to fit my shoes like it happened in some cases with the iBungee.
So far the most I've ran with them is 35k, but I'm confident I won't have issues running a marathon on them.
Now I have a new favorite!
What an eye opener. These laces are the answer. The elastic stretch of the laces has enough give and evens out the pressure of the laces making your shoes more comfortable than with regular tie laces. If travel a lot and your feet swell, these laces are perfect. It's easy to slip your shoes on an off or you can loosen the laces using the button-lock without them becoming untied.
I am so impressed with these laces, I have order two more double lace packs for all my shoes
1) so easy to get all laced up. We got them, and I had them in our shoes about 2p minutes after the mail man left. It is Halloween. And I know we will be chasing a kid out the door with little to no notice, so slip on and go is huge for us!
2) work as designed. They are nice. The end tabs keep the laces together, and they since up tightly if that's what you want. No big issues with laces slipping, but they do have a tiny bit of slipping over time. Just the nature of the beast.
3) good quality. These are pretty thick, and not too stretch. Just about right.
4) like the color options. We got a pack with blue and black. The black is true black, and the blue is a nice royal blue color. We are pleased that what came is what was advertised.
No cons. We really like these! A few more color combinations would be nice, but not critical.
First of all they worked properly with keeping my son's shoes on (they don't slip because they are too loose). But they are also easy for him to slip on and off with a simple slide of the plastic.
I was also very happy with the choice of colors. I ordered the green which matched the detail in his Sketches perfectly, making it look like they came with the shoes and were not added later.
You can clip them to the length you need so they are the correct size for the shoe and they come with a nice little plastic clip that secures over the tips to keep the elastic from frazzeling/fraying.
I will defiantly order more of these in the future.
1) these are an awesome hot pink color. They are really in line with the bold color running shoes trend.
2) long! This is great for two reasons... a) they fit adult shoes perfectly. B) you can cut them in half for smaller children, or just cut them down as needed. Be sure to heat seal the ends or they will fray.
3) easy to thread through and close off the end pieces. The entire process, including cutting and heat sealing took less than 10 minutes.
No cons here. I LOVE them. I ordered a second two pack for my husband and I.
I've been happy with all the laces, but these particular laces are really nice! They seem to be heavier weight with a more condensed fabric weave. These laces look like they might work as bootlaces as well as typical sneaker laces.
The laces arrived nicely contained in a plastic case verses the typical cardboard other laces are wrapped around. Unless these laces suddenly fall apart, which I doubt, I'll be ordering these again.
Have Keen shoes and you are stepping on your worn out bungee laces? GET THIS.
Keen wants $10 + $8 shipping for replacement laces. They used to be free on request. But even then, the "keeper" to join the two laces was a gigantic pain to install. And who wants to pay $8 to ship at $10 product that really only costs them maybe $2 to produce.
This is exactly as advertised, and easy to install. The keepers are a cinch. The instructions are a little shaky from Chinese but you should be able to figure it out. The bungee cord isn't as thick as the OEM Keen item, but so what. You're squeezing another year out of the life of your shoes. I really don't get the bungee part - this would actually work a lot better if it was just paracord. And you know what - just buy this anyways. It's got the cinch piece and the keepers, use whatever similar gauge cord/string/rope you have. IT'S STILL CHEAPER than what Keen wants to charge for an inferior product.
I love my Keen sandals, but the laces frustrate me to no end. BUY THIS.