|Package Dimensions||37.6 x 8.5 x 3.2 cm; 452 Grams|
|Item Weight||452 g|
RJUN Kitchen Chef's Knives 8 Inches Ergonomic Juglans Regia Wood Handle German High Carbon Stainless Steel Knife and Gift Box
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 【PROFESSIONAL CHEF'S KNIFE】This Ultra Sharp Chef’s Knife is made of high-quality German steel, 7Cr17MoV, which is durable and rust, corrosion resistant. It can be used for your daily kitchen tasks of chopping, slicing, dicing and mincing of all kinds of meat, vegetables, fruits and bread. It is the top choice of both home chefs and professionals alike.
- 【ULTRA-SHARP EDGE】This 8 inch chef knife is hand-polished by craftsmen with decades of experience to ensure its durability. Sharpness is the key to achieve best cuts and the thickness of this kitchen knife is 2.5mm. Its hand-polished edge is 14-16 degrees per side, which is sturdy and sharp to get the job done perfectly.
- 【ERGONOMIC WOOD HANDLE】The blade of this chef knife is integrated seamlessly with the soft and comfortable wood handle; It offers a secure and comfortable grip and makes your cutting much safer and easier.
- 【EXQUISITE GIFT BOX】The kitchen knife comes with a exquisite gift box, which is suitable as a gift to parents and friends on kinds of festivals, such as Mother's Day, Father's Day, Thanksgiving Day, Black Friday, Christmas day, New Year, Easter Day and birthday, etc. Note: it is not Damascus steel.
- 【LIFETIME GUARANTEE】100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE try it risk free. We guarantee a superior product that will give you a lifetime of warranty service. We are committed to providing our customers with quality products and friendly service.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 2 November 2020