ROADTEC Airbrush Kit with Mini Air Compressor, Portable Handheld Airbrush Set, Rechargeable Cordless Airbrush Gun for Makeup, Cake Decorating, Model Coloring, Tattoo, Nail Art, Face Paint, Black
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Portable Multi-Purpose Airbrush Set: A one-handed airbrush kit with air compressor can be placed in your backpack or pocket, it's light weight and easy to carry around. Portable cordless airbrush kit can be used for art painting, cake decorating, makeup, nail art, temporary tattoo, handicraft, model coloring, hobbies. The airbrush must be cleaned thoroughly after each use to avoid nozzle clogging or uneven spraying.
- Ergonomic Mini Air Compressor: Patented ergonomic airbrush compressor comes with a single-action airbrush gun and a mini screwdriver to install and uninstall the 1/8 femal thread connector. The handheld air compressor design is curved and ergonomically designed to increase hand-held comfort.
- Upgraded Circuit: The portable airbrush compressor has been tested repeatedly, which not only optimizes the line, but also improves the service time of it. The integrated structure can be used directly even without an air hose. It will action better in spraying control and makeup effect, helps produce fine atomization and gives you a perfect experience.
- Strong Atomization Function and Longer Usable Time: Pressure boost technology can strengthen the atomization function so that the mini airbrush kit could atomize aquiform skincare products of high viscosity and provide a better skincare effect. The airbrush paint kit comes with USB charging cable, you can use computer charging, charger charging, or power bank charging. Fully charged, it can be used for 1 hour.
- How To Use: Install the aibrush gun on the mini air compressor. Then pour the appropriately diluted liquid into the fluid cup. Turn on the power switch on the air compressor and then press the trigger on the airbrush, a stream of air emerges. Then pull the trigger backward gradually to adjust the amount of air and paint. If the airbrush gun is not turning on or the mini air compressor will not hold charge, please contact us for a new replacement or full refund.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
We appreciate your trust in ROADTEC airbrush kit with air compressor. At the same time, we hope that you can share your actual experience with others after using our product. Sharing your real experience can not only help other customers make better choices but also help us continuously improve and upgrade our product to meet your needs better.Main Features:
1. ROADTEC single-action gravity portable airbrush kit is manufactured for craftsmanship. The airbrush paint kit set made of brand new high quality material, sturdy and durable in use.
2. Mini airbrush set is widely used by model enthusiasts: spray gun model making, model coloring, cake decoration, drawing camouflage contours, nail art, etc.
3. After repeated trials, the spray gun solves the problem of air backflow and easy screw loosening in the past, giving you a more excellent experience of use.
4. Compact and practical mini air compressor, light and portable, easy to carry.
5. Include a USB cable, give you a variety of charging methods.
6. Save more time than hand drawing, perfect for your painting business
7. Exquisite atomization and fine lines with this airbrush.Specifications:
Battery capacity: 700mAh
Charging time: 1 hour or so
Working time: 1 hour or so
Input Voltage: 110V-220V, 50-60Hz
Output Voltage: 8.4V
USB Input Voltage: 5V
Maximum Air Pressure: 17.4 psiPackage List:
1 x Black Airbrush
1 x Mini Air Compressor
1 x USB Charging Cable
1 x User Manual
1 x Small Wrench
1 x Pipette
1 x Airbrush AdapterMaintenance:
Empty the fluid cup and wash with water or solvent by a brush.
Refill cup with water or solvent, then block the needle cover with a finger and spray.
The air flows backward into nozzle to clean the paints remained the airbrush.
Dry the airbrush to avoid stains or rust, convenient for next use.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Simple to set up and get started
No compressor to hook up or carry around
The single action airbrush is not an Iwata but it's decent. You can use it with a compressor if you have one or decide to get one later.
You get an hour of use in a really portable package as advertised
The USB recharge option saves you carrying a dedicated charger.
This is not for larger painting tasks or for extended sessions
You cannot adjust the pressure unlike a compressor so you may need to play with thinning you preferred paint. It will also mean that coverage of larger areas takes longer.
Don't lose or damage the USB cable as it is not a standard USB connector on the battery
Not sure if you can connect a double action airbrush to it
Top international reviews
Origional post: Compressor does NOT hold charge. Only worked plugged in. Item is defective. Attempted a return, but I then had to take time and PAY for the return! This is rediculous on an item that does not work! There should be a free return optionfor defective items.
This is proving to be an excellent beginner’s starter set. It is very easy to assemble and disassemble. When I think of cleaning in relationship to sprayers, etc., I always wonder if the cleanup is really worth all the hassle. I am happy to report that the cleaning involved with this kit is by far easy and carefree..
I started with the small project of learning how to airbrush with face paint. It went well with good results, too, but I will need some continued practice. I’d like to learn nail airbrush painting, too.
I really like the quality of this product and it certainly has given me the confidence I need to continue learning how to use it.
I paint models using an enamel and acrylic paints. I can confirm that it works with that kind of media. You will need to thin out the paint in order for it to work properly. The pressure isn't a strong as other sprayer do to it being a portable one.
In summary it's a good product just has some tricks.