|Charging Time||7 Hours|
|Battery Cell Composition||Lithium Polymer|
|Number of Ports||2|
|Product Dimensions||15.09 x 6.88 x 2.95 cm; 460 Grams|
|Item Weight||460 g|
|Item Model Number||PWM20|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Date First Available||19 August 2019|
ROMOSS SW20PS+ 20000mAh Power Bank Digital Display, Large Capacity Portable Charger Type-C 18W Two-Way Fast Charge compatible with Nintendo Switch iPhone iPad Samsung Galaxy Huawei Google Pixel and More White
Save $2 on ROMOSS 5A Fast Charging USB C Cable when you purchase 1 or more ROMOSS Power Bank offered by Romoss AU Direct.
Save $2 on ROMOSS 5A Fast Charging USB C Cable when you purchase 1 or more ROMOSS Power Bank offered by Romoss AU Direct. Select "Add both to Cart" to automatically apply promo code 2GPAM3AW. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Portable with Power Display: The new architecture design of Romoss make it smaller than the equivalent capacity of 20000mAh.LED display not only has the power display function,battery percentage+Charging voltage+Charging current,when entering the fast charge state,it will display the blue light Fit+ logo.
- Fast Charge 3-Output: Charges QC-support devices up to 80% in just 35 minutes, 4 times faster than conventional chargers. 3 USB outputs enable to charge a mobile phone, a tablet or a Nintendo Switch simultaneously at maximum speed up to 3 amps.(Note:Not Support Quick Charge on Note9 S9 S10)
- 18W Rapid Recharge 3-Input: It only takes 7 hours to fully recharge the 20,000mAh power bank with a 18W wall charger. Featuring 3-input: Micro-USB,Apple Port,Type-C provides high convenience of recharging this power bank with any of these 3 widely used cables. (Note: 18W wall charger is NOT included.)
- Tremendous Capacity: The 20,000mAh capacity gives 2 full charges Compatible with Nintendo Switch, 8.4 charges Compatible with iPhone 8, 4.8 charges Compatible with Samsung Galaxy S9, or 1.8 charges Compatible with iPad Pro.
- What You Get: A ROMOSS SW20PS+AK5 20,000mAh power bank, a user manual, 12-month warranty and friendly customer service. (Note: Charging Cable is NOT included.)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Charge 3 devices simultaneously
With 3 different input port options, you can conveniently carry just one cable to charge both the power bank and your phone.
Fast charge will turn off when multiple devices are using simultaneously
More Safety Protection
ROMOSS power bank built-in safeguard, Protects your devices against overcharging, overheating, short circuit and excessive current.
The battery pack retains up to 70-80% of its full capacity even after 500 charge-discharge cycles.
High Capacity: 20,000mAh
Battery Type: Lithium-ion battery cells
Micro USB Input: 5V/2A, 9V/2A
Type-C Input: 5V/2A, 9V/2A
Fast Charge Output: 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A Type-C Output: 5V/3A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A
Regular USB Output: 5V/2.1A
|ROMOSS SW20PS+ LED 20,000mAh Type-C PD Power Bank||ROMOSS 10000mAh Mini Portable Charger||ROMOSS 20000mAh Portable Phone Charger ROMOSS 30000mAh||ROMOSS 26800mAh USB C Power Bank||ROMOSS 20000mAh Type-C PD Portable Charger|
|Output||5V/3A, or 9V/2A / 12V/1.5A, or 9V/2A/ 5V/2.1A||5V/2.1A, 5V/1A||5V/2.1A, 5V/1A||5V/3A, or 9V/2A / 12V/1.5A, or 9V/2A/ 5V/2.1A||5V/3A, or 9V/2A / 12V/1.5A, or 9V/2A/ 5V/2.1A|
|Input||5V/2.1A ( Lightning ),or 5V/2A, 9V/2A||5V/2.1A||5V/2.1A||5V/2.1A ( Lightning ),or 5V/2A, 9V/2A||5V/2.1A ( Lightning ),or 5V/2A, 9V/2A|
|Size||5.9 x 0.9 x 3 inches||3.7 x 2.5 x 1 inches||5.73x2.74x1.16inches||6.7 x 3.2 x 1.32 inches||6.6 x 3.2 x 0.9 inches|
|Weight||440g/ 15.5oz||195g/ 6.87oz||430g/ 15.16oz||675g/ 23.8 oz||508g/17.92oz|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Definately recommend for travel and such. Can charge multiple devices at the same time and most certainly charge a device multiple times before the bank needs recharging. The powerbank takes several hours to recharge and obviously the higher the Wattage, the faster it will charge.
The only disadvantage is the weight. It is much heavier than other powerbanks so depending on how you travel etc, it may be a bit of an inconvenience.
Nonetheless, it’s a great powerbank to have
However the problems started when I started using this device to power up my Oculus Go VR headset. Powerbank discharges fine up to 55% (according to the screen), and then suddenly stop charging devices completely which means it's only provides 5Ah capacity.
My suggestion is not waste your money and buy Xiaomi instead as its 2 times smaller, support quick charge and cost only $4 more than this one.
Yes, the power bank is a bit bulky, but I like that. Unlike the slimmer power banks, this one has enough space to put a few 18650 battery and keep it going.
Overall, I really like the build quality, looks and features of this power bank and would recommend it.
Think like almost the size of a relay batton!
I have tried heaps of different chargers by far the best I've used are made by sdoutech which are available on Amazon and literally half the size of these things and can fast charge just about anything !
Top reviews from other countries
It was rather hefty but given that it’s a 20000mAh power bank, that’s expected. Roughly about a phone size though obviously a lot thicker. Came with battery charged to about 75% so you can use it straightaway.
Charging seems relatively fast though the last percent from 99-100% seems to be taking a lot longer.
Charging of devices works as expected. However, the USB output (double lightning) has some alignment issues and there was some difficulty slotting the cable in. Though after first time, it got much easier and is now ok.
Overall the build quality looks reasonably good and it looks a good buy.