ROMOSS 20000mAh Power Bank Portable Phone Charger External Battery Pack Backup Charger (3-Input, Dual-Output, Digital Display) Compatible iPhone Xs/X/8/7, iPad, Samsung Galaxy Cellphone & More -White
- Large Screen Display: The upgraded large LED digital screen displays precise battery percentage.
- Small as an iPhone X: Super compact size of 5.7 x 2.7 x 1.1 inches makes it easy to hold in hand or fit perfectly in your pocket or purse.
- 3 Inputs & 2 Outputs: Micro-USB, lightning and USB Type-C - enjoy the high convenience of recharging this power bank with any of these 3 widely used cables. 2 USB outputs can charge 2 devices simultaneously at maximum speed up to 2.1 amps.
- Sufficient Power: The 20,000mAh capacity gives almost 5 charges to iPhone XR, 8 full charges to iPhone 8, 4 full charges to Samsung Galaxy S10, or 2 full charges to Nintendo Switch
- What You Get: A ROMOSS LT20PS power bank, a user manual, 12-month warranty and friendly customer service. (Note: Charging cable is NOT included.)
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
ROMOSS LT20PS LED 20,000mAh 3-Input Power Bank with Large Digital Screen
It provides long lasting and sufficient power for travelling, business trip, musical festivals and etc. With micro-USB, lightning and Type-C inputs, LT20PS is designed with highest compatibility to get recharged. It’s enough to carry just one cable to charge your device or LT20PS. The upgraded large screen presents power percentage precisely.
Serial Name: LT20PS
Battery Type: Li-polymer battery
Input: 5V/2.1A (Micro USB/Lightning/Type-C)
Output: 5V/2.1A, 5V/1A
Size: 5.7 x 2.7 x 1.1 inches
Weight: 15.1 oz
Warranty: 12 months
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Don't bother with these, waste of time and money.
Came a day earlier than ETA
I used it out of the box and it gave my tablet a 4 hours of continuous use from a 20% battery left. I charged it and for 2 hours it was already fully loaded.
a bit bigger than average but I supposed that's normal for a battery that can pack a decent amount of energy. Plus the heaviness gives a very premium feel!