Rabbitgoo Cat Harness Escape Proof Small Dog Vest Harnesses, Adjustable Soft Mesh Kitty Harness for All Weather Walking, Padded Vest with Metal Leash Clip for Small Pets Puppies Kittens Rabbits, Pink
- 【Cat Walking Vest for Average Adult Cats】: SIZE measuring [Neck Girth: 8.5 -11 Inches], [Chest Girth: 13.5 - 16 Inches]. Please MEASURE your cat carefully and refer to the size chart before order. (Tips: Your cat's head circumference should be AT LEAST 10 inches or your cat may slip out) Feel free to let us know if you need help in finding the right size
- 【Comfortable Outdoor Harness】: This real comfy outdoor harness will snugly fit your feline friend's body, while still keeping him/her cool with its breathable air mesh. Soft and lightweight (approx. 100g), suitable for daily walking, jogging, training, and any outdoor recreations. Also a perfect comfort harness when you’re taking your kitten to an unfamiliar place, such as the vet or groomer
- 【Escape Proof Cat Harness】: This adjustable kitty harness features 4 adjusting straps which allow a just-right fit for your flexible cat. Both sides have a sturdy Safety Buckle for a more secured closure - never worry about your cat getting lost during outdoor adventures (Tips: The harness should be snug enough for you to fit ONE finger between the straps and any part of your cat's body)
- 【Improved SAFETY Design】: This outdoor jacket features a back Metal Leash Ring for attaching leash (leash not included in the package), allowing your kitty to explore the great nature safely and enjoyably. Its vest-style design evenly distributes leash pressure across the chest and shoulder to prevent choking or neck strain, which is much safer and more comfortable than a collar or basic halter. The reflective strips keep your kitty always visible so you never lose sight of your adventurous cat!
- 【Hassle-Free Overhead Harness】: This easy-wearing harness is simple to put on and take off with 2 snap side-buckles and 4 fully adjustable straps. (Tips: To help your sensitive friend get familiar with this new feeling of wearing a harness, try to place it near your cat during sleeping or feeding time). Any quality issues or sizing problems, just send us a simple email and we are always happy to help :)
Size: XS(Chest:13.5"-16",Neck:8.5"-11") | Colour: Pink
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Rabbitgoo Adjustable Harness for Small Cats - Designed for Your Pet, and You.
Looking for a good harness for your small cat, dog, or rabbit? You just found one!
The materials that we used to craft our harness are all of premium quality, so your pet will wear it like a champ.
All of the features are thoughtfully designed for a secured and comfortable wearing experience.
Day and night, with Rabbitgoo Safety Vest Harness, your outdoor adventure with your furry friend becomes a pure fun.
Note: Please measure your pet carefully and refer to the detailed size chart before selecting the size.
2 Sizes Available:
- Designed for Average Adult Cats: Neck Girth: 8.5 -11 Inches, Chest Girth: 13.5 - 16 Inches
- Designed for Large to XL Cats: Neck Girth: 11 -13.7 Inches, Chest Girth: 18 - 20 Inches
* If your cat is between sizes, please go for the smaller size. This harness is not meant for newborn babies or small kittens.
More Than A Simple Vest.
Sturdy Back Leash Clip
For Better Control
Attach a leash to the sturdy Metal D-Ring so that your daily walking with your pet is better secured.
For A Customizable Fit
Each harness features 2 Neck Straps and 2 Chest Straps which can all be freely adjusted.
Strong Side Buckles
For Ease of Use
Simply fasten the 2 Quick-Release Buckles to secure the fitting.
Tips: How to Introduce the Harness to Your Sensitive Cat ...
1. To allow your cat to get familiar with the harness, place them near your cat's food dish or near the sleeping area for a few days.
2. When putting on the harness, treat your cat with food or a toy, so that your cat can form a positive association with the harness. You may also save these rewards and only offer them when you’re harnessing your cat.
Remember to keep praising your cat during the whole process.
3. If your cat shows any behavior that indicates the wearing experience is uncomfortable, reassure your cat and try to distract him/her with food or toys. Take the harness off if your cat keeps feeling unpleasant - you can always try again later.
Well, slow down ...
- Never force your cat to wear it, because he or she will feel very unpleasant or even get injured.
- If you cat just hates to wear the harness, take it off and we will handle the rest for you!
User Instruction: How to Put on and Adjust Your Harness
• Unbuckle the chest straps and loosen the harness.
• Slide the neck loop over your pet’s head. The Logo “Rabbitgoo” should be up on your pet’s front chest, and the D-Ring should be on your pet’s back.
• Arrange the bottom straps between your pet’s two front legs, under the belly.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fits my adult cat on the smallest setting