- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
Rankie USB C Adapter Hi-Speed USB Type C to USB-A 3.0, 2-Pack, Black
- 2-Pack. Turn USB-C port into a USB 3.0 port to connect flash drives, keyboards or other peripherals to the new MacBook Pro and other USB-C devices
- Compatible with tablets and smartphones with a USB Type-C connector including the Samsung Galaxy S9/S9 Plus/S8, Huawei P20/P20 Pro and other devices
- Hi-speed USB C Male to Standard Type A USB 3.0 Data sync, Video, Audio 4-in-1 cable. The maximum data transfer rate up to 5GBit/s, USB3.0 standard
- Reversible Design: Smaller, smarter and more convenient! Low-profile connector with a reversible design simplifies the connection; Plug and unplug easily without checking for the connector orientation
- Retail package includes: 2-Pack USB-C to USB 3.0 Adapter, customer service card
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Frequently shopped for in related categories
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Important TIP: it’s better to plug in your USB A device into the Rankie adapter BEFORE plugging it into your USB C port. This is because the USB A side has a tight fit and you don’t want to damage your USB C port with any lateral movements.
Excellent adapter! Does exactly what you expect it to do. Super small so great for traveling and it looks and feels nice.
Top international reviews
And it comes in a two pack. Bargain.
Just purchased 2 for my brother and another 2 for myself to keep with spare leads etc to save carrying them around
These are excellent for transforming the USB C to use with USB 2.0 and 3.0 devices. At the moment one of them has my 128GB USB memory stick in to expand my drive space.
The adaptors are simple single piece items which just plug in to the USB C port. They feel sturdy and the build is good.
I am quite accident prone so i do worry if these adapters might cause some serious mechanical damage to a laptop if they were to be bent or knocked in a moment of madness. This isnt in any way a slight on the product more my thoughts on extended usage. I will use them to get me out of a bind but not as a permanent solution for a laptop. For a desktop PC if they are plugged in at the back this shouldnt be an issue at all.
The alternative would've been to get the same thing from Dell directly, but at a whopping £75!! It's even better value for money because it's a 2 pack, which I was surprised by because I didn't read properly.
This might come in handy because it does stick out a bit and I can see it getting bent and damaged, but that's the price you pay for having a full size USB on a tablet.
I have other adapters that are metal, but are too wide so can't be put side-by-side, and yet other adapters that are plastic which are a little shorter but a tiny bit wider so they push ever so slightly against each other when inserted into the ports side-by-side.
These are the only adapters that I have gone back and bought again. They do the job I need them to do and they do it well.