- Get 90 DAYS FREE of Amazon Music Unlimited with purchase of an eligible product. Listen FREE for 90 days. Learn more here.
Razer Basilisk Gaming Mouse: 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor - Chroma RGB Lighting - 8 Programmable Buttons - Mechanical Switches - Customizable Scroll Resistance - Quartz Pink
- High-Precision 16,000 DPI Optical Sensor: Offers on-the-fly sensitivity adjustment through dedicated DPI buttons (reprogrammable) for gaming
- Customizable Chroma RGB Color Profiles: Includes 16.8 million color combinations w/ included preset profiles
- Quick DPI Toggle for FPS Gaming: A replaceable side button for different hand sizes allows for quick, temporary switching to lower sensitivity settings for instant sniping
- Personalized Scroll Wheel Resistance: A physical allows for scrolling to be as clicky or smooth as desired
- 8 Programmable Buttons: Allows for reconfiguration and assignment of complex macro functions through Razer Synapse
- Durable Mechanical Switches: Supports up to 50 million clicks, backed by a 2 year warranty
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Take your FPS skills to the next level with the Razer Basilisk. Boasting the most advanced optical sensor in the world and armed with features such as a dial for customizing scroll wheel resistance and a removable DPI clutch, the Razer Basilisk is the ultimate FPS gaming mouse. Outfitted with RAZER most advanced 5G Optical sensor with true 16, 000 DPI, the Razer Basilisk gives you unrivaled precision and Performance.
From the manufacturer
For Gamers. By Gamers. It's not just a tagline. It's a mission. It's exactly what drives Razer to create products which constantly tilt the competition in your favor. From behind the drawing board all the way to the tournament stage, each step is controlled by the undeniable desire for all gamers - to always win.
Fast. Accurate. Deadly. Take your FPS skills to the next level with the Razer Basilisk. Boasting the most advanced optical sensor in the world and armed with features such as a dial for customizing scroll wheel resistance and a removable DPI clutch, the Razer Basilisk is the ultimate FPS mouse.
- Razer 5G optical sensor with true 16,000 DPI
- Razer Mechanical Mouse Switches
- Eight independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- Gaming-grade tactile scroll wheel with customizable resistance
- Ergonomic right-handed design with enhanced rubber side grips
- Razer Chroma lighting with true 16.8 million customizable color options
True 16,000 DPI 5G optical sensor
Outfitted with the world’s most advanced Razer 5G optical sensor with true 16,000 DPI, the Razer Basilisk gives you unrivaled precision and performance.
Customizable scroll wheel resistance
The Razer Basilisk comes with a dial that lets you tweak the resistance of the scroll wheel. With your personalized sensitivity, you will be able to more accurately perform bunny hops, weapon selects, zeroing and other scroll wheel actions.
Removable DPI clutch
To give you absolute control on the fly, the Razer Basilisk comes equipped with a removable DPI clutch which, when held down, allows you to temporarily change sensitivity for ultra-fast turns and unparalleled aiming precision.
Razer Mechanical Mouse Switches
Equipped with the award-winning Razer Mechanical Mouse Switches, the Razer Basilisk comes with industry-leading durability of up to 50 million clicks.
Optimized actuation speed
Designed with the FPS player in mind, the Razer Basilisk mouse buttons actuate at incredible speed, giving you exceptional responsiveness so you can pull the trigger quickly and reliably.
Enhanced ergonomic form factor
Feel good even after hours of prolonged gaming. Designed to snuggly fit your hand, the Razer Basilisk helps reduce wrist and hand fatigue so you can continue gaming at your peak in comfort.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
* In order to customize the mouse DPI, LED colors, button assignments, etc. you must download Razer Synapse (v3.0, mind you).
* Synapse requires you to create an online account in order to use it. It also requires that you keep it running in the background at all times. If you ever close it, the mouse reverts back to its default settings.
* The license agreement for the Synapse software says Razer and anyone else they choose may take any data they want from your computer without limitation. The license agreement also says Razer has no obligation to provide any updates or even to keep running the Synapse servers to allow you to keep using all the features of the mouse you paid for. If they ever discontinue their service or go out of business, tough.
* The default settings cause the mouse to cycle through LED colors (annoying) but worse, it seems to prevent my computer from going to sleep. Even if I manually put it to sleep, the mouse will wake the computer back up, presumably so it can change the LED color some more. Don't leave this mouse connected to a laptop unless it's plugged in to an AC adapter, or you'll have a dead battery.
In summation, I'm not about to use a mouse that spies on me. You shouldn't either. It does make a pretty good cat toy, but I bet you can get a *really* good cat toy for $70.
So far, there's only been one issue, where the mouse will constantly wake the PC from sleep without any user input. Troubleshooting involves going into device manager, opening the properties for the mouse, and unchecking the "allow this device to wake the computer" under power management.
Note that there might be multiple instances of the mouse in device manager, perhaps due to how Razer's drivers work? In any case I had to disable the mouse once under "mice" and two more times under "keyboards". This may be why some users report that disabling the wake from sleep feature does not fix the issue.
You can also just turn the mouse on it's side when you put your PC to sleep.
If you're reading this and Beta 3 is no more, then you'll love this mouse for all the functionality it gives you.