|Manufacturer||DC Cargo Mall|
|Brand||DC Cargo Mall|
|Package Dimensions||29.21 x 25.3 x 8.51 cm; 4.52 Kilograms|
|Item Model Number||PFK23|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Manufacturer Part Number||PFK23|
|Item Weight||4.52 kg|
Four Recessed Tie-Down D Rings, Square Trailer Cargo Tiedown Anchors, Mounting Lock Plate + Installation Bolting Hardware Accessories - Carriage Bolts, Hex Nuts, Flat Washers
|Price:||+ $49.86 Delivery|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- This is the Complete Installation Bundle. When you need to safely transport your motorcycle, snowmobile, landscaping equipment, farm tools, and other gear, these large recessed tie down anchor D rings are the absolute elite in superior tiedown anchors; they are easy to install and offer lifetime strength and versatility; the mounting plates offer incredible support to these trailer tiedown anchors, spreading the load over a larger area!
- See images for a DETAILED SKETCH + HOW-TO showing all DIMENSIONS + INSTRUCTIONS of these D ring pan fitting tiedowns and backplates; bundle includes 4 square 4-3/4" x 4-1/2" galvanized steel recessed pan fitting D-ring trailer tie down anchors with holes on the bottom of the pans that ensure water weeps out (assembly break strength of 6,000 pounds and a safe working load limit of 2,000 pounds), + 1/10" thick black steel trailer plates + bolting hardware
- Square 1/2" x 1/2" diameter bolting holes are perfect for securing with the PROVIDED Grade A ASTM A307 2.5" long 1/4" diameter carriage head bolts, hex nuts, 3/32" flat washers
- These tie-downs can be used in so many custom ways! Easily anchor logistic tie downs, S hook or J hook ratchet and cam straps, tarp straps, bungee cords, motorcycle tie-downs, clevis grab hook chains, ropes, and nylon soft loops on pickup truck beds, utility trailers, flatbeds, in enclosed trailers, boats, and vans by inserting the hook ends or strap webbing through the 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" (inner clearance) D rings on these recessed pan fittings
- This product includes 4 recessed D ring anchors + compatible lock plates + bolting hardware. If you have any questions, comments, or interest in bulk/custom orders, our USA-based customer service representatives are always happy to assist and we stand behind our products with a CONFIDENT 100% MONEY-BACK HAPPINESS GUARANTEE!
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
4-Pack Flush Mount D Ring Cargo Tie-Down Anchors Installation Kit for Flatbeds, Utility Trailer, Pickup Truck Bed
These recessed pan fitting D rings are made specifically for when you cannot have an idle D ring popping out of the floor of your vehicle, tripping people and getting in the way of cargo placement. The square recessed pan gets bolted into your wooden floor; the D ring lies flush in the pan when not in use and can be lifted upward for use as a cargo tie-down anchor.
Galvanized Steel D Ring
This D ring has a clearance of 1 1/2" x 1 1/2". It is made of steel that can endure the elements and is galvanized to resist corrosion and rust. This flush mount D ring pan fitting has a working load limit of 2,000 pounds.
A Simple Guide to Installing Your Recessed Pan Fitting D Ring Tie-Down Anchors
1. Try to choose a versatile tie-down spot that will be convenient for all kinds of loads. Corners of truck beds and trailers are often optimal.
2. Place the backplate over the area where you wish to install your recessed tie-down and draw diagonal lines from hole to hole to achieve that perfect center spot; then use a hole saw and chisel to create a 3" x 2-7/8" pocket with a depth that advances from 9/16" deep to 1-1/8" deep because the recessed pan fittings are deeper on one side.
3. The recessed pan fitting has four pre-drilled holes - one in each corner. They are square holes, ensures compatibility with the provided carriage bolts. Once you've created the hole needed, put the pan fitting in its place and drill through the bolting holes; then hold a mounting plate on the underside of the mounting surface (your trailer, truck bed, or table) and insert the appropriate bolts into the 4 holes, securing with lock nuts and washers.
4. Your tie-down anchor is now ready to go! Use it to anchor chains, S hook straps, bungee cords, motorcycle tie-downs, and other cargo control products.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
They went in quick, have all the necessary parts you need to install them, and they'll hold. I bought mine after a friend showed me he had purchased them to use to hold his Drag car down in his drag trailer. If he trusts them for that race car, I'll trust them with my motorcycle!
There are some other versions of this plate by other manufacturers that do not include the backplate. I would personally go with this one. That backplate helps to spread the load out across your flooring surface. The bolts aren't holding your D-rings down. They're holding the backing plate in place and it's doing the job of load distribution across the surface of your floor/wall, etc.
I'd gladly buy them again if I needed more for something else!
It should be noted the photos show after I painted these with Rustoleum spray on bedliner. These come with a zinc plated finish.