Bark Collar for Small to Medium Dogs - Non Shock Rechargeable Collar for Dogs, Water Resistant Bark Control Device, Pain-Free, Safe, Ultrasonic Vibration - Training Collar for Dog Barking Control and Behaviour
- A GENTLE, HUMANE ANTI-BARK TRAINING TECHNIQUE: The only thing worse than your pet continually barking is your pet being in pain. That’s why our collar uses painless shock-free vibrations and sounds to slowly break your canine’s noisy habit.
- HOW IT WORKS: This bark deterrent device uses ultrasonic stimulations that increases in intensity as your dog continues to bark. A microprocessor distinguishes your dog’s bark from other noises and delivers a sound and/or vibration after each bark as a deterrent. There are 7 levels of sensitivity so you can adjust the setting suitable for your small dog or medium dog.
- COMFORTABLE, ADJUSTABLE AND DURABLE: Built with your pet’s comfort in mind, The Woof Guard automatic bark collar strap is made with adjustable, breathable nylon webbing so it can be worn for long periods of time without irritation. The length is adjustable from 15cm to 50cm. The behaviour controlling collar is weather-resistant, and pet-friendly.
- OUR PROMISE: We guarantee a high-quality, high-functional product, and we also guarantee to provide the best customer service possible. If there are any issues or problems with the collar or any parts, we will gladly replace these free of charge. We are proudly 100% Australian-owned brand and we have committed to donating part of our profits to support RSPCA Australia.
- PLAYFUL AND CHEEKY: Our dog accessories aesthetically stand out from the competition because we didn’t want a bark control device that looked boring or clinical. Instead, we opted for stylish with a touch of sarcasm. The band comes in black with a reflective pattern for night time. The faceplate comes with interchangeable orange, blue, and green tags. Both funny and functional, our collar is a fantastic solution to your barking problem.
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 8.89 x 7.62 x 4.57 cm; 80 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 August 2018
- Manufacturer : AntiFury
- ASIN : B07CSQH577
- Manufacturer reference : 4346833011
- Best Sellers Rank: 83 in Pet Supplies (See Top 100 in Pet Supplies)
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Noise Free, Worry Free, Bark Free, and Guilt Free
The Woof Guard Collar uses sound and vibration therapy stimulation to encourage your furry friends to significantly cut back on barking. This bark training method is both safe and harmless, so you can feel guilt-free using this behavioural training collar. This collar is activated by throat vibration when your dog barks, growls, or howls. A microprocessor distinguishes your dog’s bark from other environmental noises and automatically delivers a sound and/or vibration in response to your pet’s bark, which deters him or her from continuing the behaviour. With a comfortable fit, colourful options, and a cheeky motto “Shut The Bark Up”, the Woof Guard pokes fun at the annoyance of overly-enthusiastic dogs while also being highly-functional and effective. This adorable pet accessory runs on a lithium ion battery that has a lifespan of up to 2 weeks on one charge. It also comes with a USB charging cord. As a barking control device for small dogs and medium size canines (3.5 to 35kg), the Woof Guard is can be adjusted from 15cm to 50cm around and incredibly easy to use. With such a cute design and practical features, you’ll wonder how you ever lived without this bark control collar .
(1) Woof Guard Bark-Deterring Dog Collar with Black Faceplate
(3) Changeable Faceplates: Orange, Blue and Green
(1) USB Charging Cord
(1) A Pack to hold the Device and USB Charger
(1) User Manual
(1) Packaging Box
We are a husband and wife business based out of Sydney, and our goal is to help our fellow Aussies with their barking troubles!
From the manufacturer
Is your furry friend keeping you up at night? Or driving your neighbours crazy? Or barking at every person or inanimate object in sight?
Shut the bark up with AntiFury’s Woof Guard dog collar and bring some peace back to your life!
You’ll love our Woof Guard collar because:
-it offers an innovative approach to reduce or completely stop your dog’s barking
-it uses a humane and entirely safe method for controlling barking (no nasty shocks!)
-it has a stylish design and comes with multiple colours
At AntiFury, our mission is to bring peace and quiet in your home. Now’s the time to try our effective method to help shut the bark up!
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fly in the house? Must bork.
Black sack looking ominous? Must bark as if death himself is about to emerge from said sack.
Branch fallen on the ground? Growling and frenzied barking are required to ensure branch does not try and kill anyone.
You get the picture.
But the worst, most ear exploding, most eye rupturing sounds are saved for the car.
The yowls and psychotic bork-borking when we near the park or (heaven forbid) I get out of the car without him, are loud enough to bring whole armies to their knees.
All from a pup that is only slightly bigger than my cat.
We’ve tried many methods to stop this car carnage. Bribes, threats, distraction, dog whistles and the good old squirty water bottle amongst them.
But his need to carry on like someone is ripping his entrails out has proven too much of an addiction.
I point blank refuse to use anything that would hurt him, so citronella and electric shock collars were never an option.
This little beeping, vibrating thingummy was last option before we gave in and started using ear plugs.
Turned it up to 3 and popped it on his neck to a high level of snugness and drove off. And bugger me Aunty Edith’s old backgammon set. Woofing in the car is muchly reduced. MUCHLY reduced.
He still goes bork-bork batshit if I leave the car, but the rest of the journey, although not totally silent, is MUCH better.
This collar has exceeded my expectations as he is a different dog with it on and it doesn’t hurt him (which is what I wanted).
It’s pretty straight forward to use, and a single charge has lasted over a week so far. I don’t use it constantly, only while I can be around when he is wearing it. I know that it takes reinforcement training to get the most from it. For the cost I am very happy with the results - he’s not silent, but definitely quieter and when wearing the collar he is extremely well behaved.
I’m not sure if it’s for everyone, but definitely works for me. I reinforce the behaviour I want to see with verbal commands, although he is smart enough that he has linked barking with discomfort when the collar is on. So he will bark when it’s not on, but not as much and responds to my commands.
I’ve only had the collar for 11 days, but I had virtually instant success, and I am very happy.
Top reviews from other countries
I started looking up different solutions and I wish I tried this sooner. After a few days with the collar, his barking has gone down noticeably. Every time the collar beeps, it distracts his focus or concentration on whatever was triggering his barking.
There are a couple of times he goes on some pretty intense barking frenzies that even the vibrations can't stop, but those are pretty rare and I can live with that. The biggest thing is that he sleeps through the night pretty well even with the noise. I can hear him wanting to bark and making these grunting noises, but he seems to settle down.
Worked out really well so far and would recommend.
Reviewed in the United States on 6 August 2018
On walks, this is insane because I live in a Wag community and I just can't handle the snarling, barking, pulling, psychotic duo. Also, it is terribly embarrassing and I suspect they both suffer from little man syndrome.
Anyhow, it doesn't detect every single bark, but i suspect it goes off about 85% of the time- which really helps!
The 12 lb dog will bark until the vibration (i think 3rd bark) and then start whimpering and crying.
The 8 lb dog doesn't even like the beeping noise, so he rarely gets to vibration EXCEPT that the collar goes off when he isn't even barking. It literally goes off when he is shaking off, even though I put it on the lowest setting. Maybe I will switch their collars and see if they r just different sensitivities overall.
Anyhow, when the collar goes off he gets really scared and goes to hide, so I am worried it might be effecting him psychologically. I will remove it from him once my parents take their critter back home.
I will definitely be using these every time she stays with me now!