|Package Dimensions||8.76 x 6.35 x 5.71 cm; 100 Grams|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Polymer batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Power Source||Built-in Rechargeable Battery|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Special Features||Motion sensor switch, 45 degree tiltable body, super soft adjustable headband|
|Included Components||1 x headlamp 1 x headband 1 x USB cable 1 x user manual|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium-Cobalt|
|Item Weight||100 g|
Redlight Spot Rechargeable Headlamp, 500 Lumens White Cree LED Head Lamp Flashlight with Red light and Motion Sensor Switch, Perfect for Running, Hiking, Lightweight, Waterproof, Adjustable Headband
|Price:||+ $8.07 Delivery|
- REDLIGHT ENHANCED-We enhance the red light mode and design a new model after reading reviews of the classic headlamp, now just enjoy it and tell us your experience
- ULTRA BRIGHT- The headlamp with 500 lumens Cree LED provides 5 modes, super-bright white & red light and 45° tiltable body ensure your clear sight in the dark, SOS and strobe mode will keep you safe in any situation.
- MOTION SENSOR- This rechargeable headlamp could be turned on/off by waving your hand under the motion sensor mode. It's convenient to shut off the light to avoid hurting your friend's eyes in the dark.
- EASY CHARGE AND HIGH CAPACITY BATTERY- Charge the headlamp directly with a USB cable(included) via the USB interface, rechargeable battery (included) can run for 2.5h in the 500 lumens white light mode.
- PACKAGE INCLUDES - 1 x headlamp, 1 x headband, 1 x USB cable, 1 x user manual
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- 1 x headlamp
- 1 x headband
- 1 x USB cable
- 1 x user manual
- Light Source: CREE R5 LED
- Lumens: 500lm
- Power: 5w
- Material: ABS
- Power source: Inside Rechargeable Battery
- Waterproof: IPX4
- Light Distance:200 meters
- Tilt: 45°
- Modes: strong - weak - SOS - red light- strobe(red light)
CAUTION: Don't use high-power charger(over 5W) to charge the headlamp, it may cause the Overheat and Permanent Damage to the product.
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The light is brilliant! Literally! Turning it on, even on the lowest setting, will illuminate trees 100m away in the dark. Aside from the central spot, it has a wider dimmer arc of around 20 degrees, which is fine for general peripheral vision without blinding yourself.
So far, I've used this for putting the bins out, which was a revelation in terms of being able to walk up the drive to the street with a completely lit view of everything around whilst using both hands.
I also did a run along a steep forest track after dark, and again, I had perfectly well lit vision ahead and to the sides, without it being blinding.
Minor niggles are that it's quite thick and heavy, and that weight caused it to shift a little on my head - while thudding down a tarmac 1:10 hill! Otherwise, in normal running, or track running, it didn't shift at all. The band and light were comfortable against my head for 20 mins each time, and didn't shift. The light can be pointed downwards in increments so you can light a bit closer to your feet.
The one design fault I've found so far, is 'hand wave' on/off sensor. It's a brilliant idea, and it worked really well in turning on/off easily whilst moving the bins without wanting to shine into my neighbours' houses, and without needing to fumble for the on/off switch. BUT - the problem is that it turns on/off instantly as you wave your hand in front of the torch, and the beam *turns on to illuminate your hand just a few cm in front of the light*! Thus you get the full power of the torch bounced off your hand right back into your eyes, blinding you!! They could have done better to have put a 0.5s delay before turning it on. I've taken to closing my eyes tightly, which still isn't enough, when waving my hand.
Otherwise the hand sensor is also pretty reliable - I had the sensor on whilst running up and down hills, and in 15 mins it didn't inadvertently turn on once.
Top reviews from other countries
Now that I am reminded that a long FIRST press will turn on the red light, I'm ready to give it five stars. I also chose to have a USB rechargeable light because I'm tired of throwing away batteries and worrying about having spare batteries when I need them.
Now all I have to do is remember the long press if I don't want to go straight to brightest white.