|Manufacturer||Ninghai Yongheng Lighting Electrical Appliances co.,Ltd|
|Package Dimensions||12.6 x 9.7 x 9.2 cm; 290 Grams|
|Item Model Number||KC07|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Battery Cell Type||Lithium Ion|
|Item Weight||290 g|
Rechargeable Headlamp, Foxdott 8 LED Headlamp Flashlight with White Red Lights,8 Modes USB Rechargeable Waterproof Head Lamp for Outdoor Camping Cycling Running Fishing, Head Lamps for Adults
Enhance your purchase
|Water resistance level||Waterproof|
About this item
- 【Hands-Free & Rechargeable】 Rechargeable headlamp with hands-free & rechargeable functions. Hands-free design frees up your hands and rechargeable design will support you have a reliable, hands-free led headlight to brighten up your environment, leaving you free to work, read, and explore whenever and wherever you want.
- 【Super Bright & 8 Working Modes】 The headlamp consists of 8 LED bulbs and is powered by 1500mAh rechargeable batteries which can provide a stronger bright. That has 4 color mode high, low , all and SOS strobe and the other 4 auxiliary light mode low, red light, and SOS strobe.
- 【Support for multiple uses & comfort adjustable】 The headlamp is suitable for you whether climbing, camping, caving, fishing, or other emergency at night. The head band is easy to adjust to fit for you and equipped with head sponge pad which provide more comfortable wearing experience.
- 【IPX4 Water-Resistant & Long lifetime】 The LED headlamp is IPX4 waterproof that can provide it with water resistant. The LED bulbs has so long service life that you should never need to change them.
- [Easy to operate] Just press the function key to light up the headlamp or to switch working modes.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
·Material: Aluminum + ABS
·Power: 18650 Bttery*2 (Single is workable).
·Batteries: 1500 mah
·Charging mode: USB charging.
·Charging time: 4-5 hours.
·Iradation distance: up to about 500 meters.
·Charging Votage/Curret: SV/IA
·Press the power switch and enter T6 LED*2 mode.
·Press again to enter XPE LED*2 mode
·Third press, enter XPE LED*2+T6 LED*2 lighting mode.
·Fourth press, enter XPE LED*2+T6 LED*2 flash mode.
·Fifth press, turn off the power.
【Press for 3 seconds enters COB mode】
·Press the power switch for 3 seconds enters the COB (highlight) mode.
·Press again to enter COB normal light mode.
·Third press, red light warning.
·Fourth Pres, Red Flash
·Fifth press, turn off the power.
1.When putting in the battery, be careful not to mistake the polarity "+" and "—"
2. Please do not look directly with the eyes. The ultra-high brightness will hurt the eyes.
3. Take the battery out if you don't use for a long time.
4. Please do not recharge after running out of electricity for a longer using.
5.Do not mix different batteries.
6.Keep the inner clean. Do not wipe with your hands or hard objects. Wipe the fingerprints off the lens with cotton sticks and soft tools.
2* 18650 battery
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Fit: While ALMOST too snug for my size 8 head it fits securely and more importantly is comfortable. The battery pack on the back is balanced nicely with the lamp assembly and the cushion mount in the back both secures the strap to your head and is very comfortable. My wife can size it down to fit her as well since the straps are adjustable.
Brightness: This is the brightest headlamp I've seen, period. You will not be disappointed.
Power source: Using 18650 batteries means not only can you use the device for longer but you can maintain a stock of charges batteries and only rarely purchase new ones. This will be significantly cheaper than any other headlight you've owned.
I have not tested the waterproof feature, nor do I run with it on. I have yet to be chased however the next time I am pursued while wearing the headlamp I will return to update my review. If I return...
Overall, you cannot go wrong with this headlamp.
UPDATE: I stand corrected. Of two lights, one has failed at 12 months of ownership and I cannot locate warranty information or even any contact info for the manufacturer. So much for trusting a claim of "Lifetime Warranty". Caveat Emptor