- Product Dimensions: 6.4 x 6.4 x 15.9 cm ; 68 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 68 g
- Item Model Number: #N/A
- ASIN: B00GM3XWP4
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 28 June 2018
- Customer Reviews: 248 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
25,463 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #231 in Toothpaste
Redmond Earthpaste, Natural Non-Flouride Toothpaste, Spearmint, 4 Ounce
|Price:||+ $6.45 Delivery|
- Earth paste delivers all the benefits you expect from a toothpaste without any chemicals or unnatural additives
- A must buy product
- Made in united states
- Contains hydrated redmond clay and added Xylitol, essential oils, and real salt
- It isn't just safe to swallow - each ingredient in earth paste has been used to support healthy systems
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Earth paste delivers all the benefits you expect from a toothpaste without any chemicals or unnatural additives.
Purified Water, Bentonite Clay, Sea Salt, Spearmint Essential Oil, Menthol, Tea Tree Oil.
Customers who bought this item also bought
|5 star 60% (60%)||60%|
|4 star 17% (17%)||17%|
|3 star 8% (8%)||8%|
|2 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|1 star 8% (8%)||8%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I keep telling myself that only a few minutes out of my day isn't a big deal so I can put up with the muddy taste. I use mouthwash afterwards and that takes the taste away so I'm perhaps just being a wimp ;-) I think we are spoilt these days with everything being made to taste nice but I'm attempting to re-train myself and learning to love what is good for me.
My teeth feel clean but my mouth doesn't feel fresh until I've used mouthwash and gotten rid of the sludge.
Despite everything, I'd still recommend this simply because I believe it's better than the alternatives.