Redragon K552 60% Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Compact 87 Key Mechanical Computer Keyboard KUMARA USB Wired Cherry MX Blue Equivalent Switches for Windows PC Gamers (Black RED LED Backlit)
- MECHANICAL GAMING KEYBOARD – Black version, 60 Percent Mechanical Keyboard with Custom Switches (Cherry MX Blue equivalent). Designed for longevity with greater durability and responsiveness. The Mechanical Keyboard offers medium resistance, crisp click sound, and precise tactile feedback for ultimate typing and gaming performance. The switches are of the highest quality, tested for 50 million keystrokes
- SINGLE RED LED RGB BACKLIT MECHANICAL KEYBOARD 5 backlight brightness levels adjustable breathing speed. The Illuminated keyboard comes with Precision engineered keycaps offering crystal clear uniform backlighting and lettering that doesn't scratch off. The perfect mechanical keyboard for office or home use. Tenkeyless TKL mechanical keyboard WITHOUT separate number gaming keypad
- ERGONOMIC DESIGNED PC GAMING KEYBOARD The steel series mechanical game keyboards features a Compact Ergonomic Design and a High-Quality Durable Metal-ABS Construction with Plate-mounted mechanical keys and switches that stand up even during the most testing marathon gaming sessions like league of legends, steam, Fortnite, PUGB, Overwatch, Call of Duty and other FPS Games
- ANTI GHOSTING GAMING KEYBOARD FOR PC ALL 87 mechanical keys are conflict free (n-Key Rollover) for ultimate Gaming performance. Featuring, 12 multimedia keyboard keys and a Non-Slip Ergonomic, splash-proof Design. Comes with gold-plated High-Speed corrosion free USB gaming keyboard connector for a reliable connection
- PC GAMING KEYBOARD COMPATIBILITY Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, or Windows XP, Limited Mac OS keyboard support. Works well with all major Computers Brands and Gaming PCs MSI, Dell, Corsair, Alienware, Razer, Xbox One, Asus and others
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Redragon K552 kumara LED backlit mechanical gaming Keyboard (Black) The Redragon K552 kumara isn't your average gaming Keyboard. Not only is it over-engineered and built to take a beating, it is loaded with features including heavy duty metal and ABS Construction, double-shot injection molded keycaps, high-end switches with mechanical ultra-last springs, crisp and bright adjustable Red LED backlighting, a gold plated USB connector, and a splash-resistant design.
one tough mechanical gaming Keyboard. Perfect for whatever battle you might face.
* 87 double-shot injection molded keycaps are (Red) LED backlit for razor sharp lighting that doesn't scratch off. 100% anti-ghosting and conflict-free keys.
* custom mechanical switches designed for longevity with greater durability and responsiveness. Mechanical keys with medium resistance, audible click sound, and tactile bump feedback.
* Red LED backlighting can be adjusted for brightness, breathing effect, and on/off.
* 12 multimedia controls on function keys.
* switchable w a S D and arrow keys for specific applications and/or gaming. Windows key lockout option.
* built like a tank. Over-engineered metal and ABS casing and splash proof design.
* supports Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP or later operating system.
what's in the box
* User guide
* warranty card
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This keyboard does not include a numpad, which we knew at the time of order, but just feels weird in general.
If anything, I would get this keyboard again but with the numpad.
Top international reviews
They did a great job making this switch. 100% satisfied.
Revised) I've used this keyboard less than 4 months now, and one of the keys (D Key) isn't working properly.
Considering all I do with this keyboard is playing PC Game (mostly PUBG) and very minor typing for my assignments, I'm very doubtful about the durability of this product. Other keys work fine, but D key doesn't function correctly. Two examples of symptoms; 1. When I press D ten times, sometimes only about 6~7 strokes are recognized. 2. I press D once, it types D twice. VERY FRUSTRATING.
I thought this keyboard is BEST for price-performance but what good it is when it cannot do its job properly?
Short key board, 87 keys, red light version review here.
First off, it does have actual, working N-key rollover direct over USB(Which when I bought my last mechanical back in 2013 or so, it was ONLY available with the USB to PS/2 adapter) which is great, since many newer mobo's do not come with a ps/2 anymore (And why would they at this point) - Edit oct 2019 - it does NOT have 'true' n-key rollover. Certain games (In particular skyrim, fallout 3/4, new vegas, 76 - all on same engine) when your running forward (W key) the A and/or D keys fail to respond in some situations. For the longest time I assumed it was an issue with the game engine, but when testing with other games it happens there as well (I only recently tested in gta online because I often use my old 104 keyboard for that due to the need for a num-keypad. It happens there as well, and in far cry 4 and 5.) What I believe is the problem is it is not true ps/2 connection and has to simulate a proper n-key which works when your not activily pressing/releasing/holding/ multiple keys in random combos. (After a few it just seems to disable the A,S,D keys until you release the W key along with all other keys in that left side)
The keys all feel very solid (very little key wobble, IE-side to side) and the tactile feedback is excellent.
The Lighting is meh.. its either solid on or 'breathing' effect (or off) and u cannot dim/adjust the level at all. Very minor issue with everything else you get. Could have also used a USB pass though (Again, minor issue)
For the price its a 5 star deal easily. Even if it was 2x the price it would be a good deal.
(Will add/edit review once I used keyboard for a few months)
Revised: After 2 months I have found it is NOT n-key anymore (I do not know what changed, but its not true n-key rollover at this time)
The A key in particular is superseeded by any other key except Q and Z (As in if your holding the A key, no other key except Q or Z will register) - but if your using any other key THEN press A, it will register. Disappointed because at first it was a great board to use, but something within has changed (its not software related, and the keys DO still all work, just that its no longer a true N-key rollover board anymore = See above more recent 'review' a paragraph above.)
In terms of Backlight Effects -
It is single backlight but has few animated effects built in and few game presets/preference built in which you can activate for those games.
Macanical Experience -
This is first time I have baught macanical keyboard and no idea how it feels for cherry switch but for me this one has nice clucky feedback and sound is nice clucky and sharp.
Overall I am very much happy with this keyboard, it is exactly the way seller has described.
I am giving 3 stars because it's already breaking
My main problem is the 'ping' coming from the mounting plate though, very loud and obnoxious, but maybe others don't have this issue. The overall looks are pretty standard, but the RD nameplate is also a bit unsightly.
The product itself is an attempt by Redragon to introduce affordable gaming products into the market. First impression when the box is opened, is the weight and the build quality. This keyboard is built well and does not reflect its price. In terms of build quality, it compares to other mechanical keyboards that are twice as expensive. The footprint of the keyboard on the desk is akin to the Apple Keyboard without the numpad, the F keys double as media keys. The keys themselves are similar to the Cherry MX Green with a nice feel and tactile response, even though the product does not use Cherry MX. The gaming experience is superb and ghosting or double presses are completely absent. In summation, the keyboard is definitely worth the price and is a stepping stone to the world of mechanical keyboards.
There is only one drawback, that is more of a personal preference and does not reflect on the build quality. The Redragon logo is horrendous and I intend to wet-sand it away, also, the LED colors are locked to red, I'd have liked the option to change that. However, these 'drawbacks' are personal and do not reflect on the excellent quality of the keyboard.
Edit: Turns out that after a week of use, the N key is registering a triple entry. Have asked for replacement, I hope this is a one off issue. Bringing down by a star because of double presses.
Edit 2: After 10 days of use, the entire keyboard turned defective. N, 9, Ctrl, Esc started registering double presses. Serious design flaw. Replacement was delivered today, shall edit the post after review.
Edit 3: The replacement piece was fine for exactly 2 days and thereafter the 1 key and the D key started registering double presses. In conclusion, this keyboard has great build quality but the actual functioning is rubbish. Sent the replacement back today and claimed for a refund. Ordered the Logitech K840 instead.
DO NOT BUY.
Great keyboard if you don’t work around anyone