Reef Safe Conditioner Bar - Tangerine. All Natural Vegan Conditioner, Detangling, Softening, Biodegradable, Family Safe. Silicone/Sulfate Free Ocean Safe Conditioner Bar from Reef Repair 80g
- Revolutionary Conditioner: Guaranteed all natural Conditioner Bar for hair with amazing detangling, anti-frizz and softening properties, Great for all hair types including, dry, curly, stright, oily or frizzy. Completely organic, lightly scented Tangerine, solid conditioner bar that is extremely easy to use and will leave your hair soft, smooth and healthy.
- Reef Safety: Our reef safe conditioner bar is guaranteed Ocean Friendly & Coral Reef Safe. Eco-friendly biodegradable packaging, silicone and chemical free, safe for marine and aquatic environments including delicate coral reefs, marine parks and aquariums.
- Ingredient Safety: Paraben free, Gluten free, Preservative free, Silicone free and Sulfate free conditioner bar. Providing proven hair and scalp safety for you and your family. Regular conditioning is now fun and easy.
- Vegan & Cruelty Free: Reef Repair solid conditioner bar's are not tested on animals! All ingredients are certified 100% cruelty free. Our eco-friendly vegan shampoo bar does not contain Bee's wax, Palm oil or any animal derivative products!
- Other Benefits: Our all natural organic reef safe conditioner bar formula is a revolution in hair softening, de-tangling and anti-frizz. Bonus ingredients like Olive fruit oil for extra nourishment and Pro-Vitamin B5 moisturizing properties.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.5 x 6.5 x 3.2 cm; 80 Grams
- Date First Available : 16 October 2019
- Manufacturer : Alive 2 Dive
- ASIN : B07Y9FZKYR
- Item Model Number : rr-conditioner-02
- Customer Reviews:
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Our Reef Repair reef safe conditioner bar is a revolution in organic hair care and one of the safest conditioners for sensitive scalps that you will find anywhere in the world. All Reef Repair hair-care products are 100% Preservative & Sulfate free. Made from all natural biodegradable ingredients for a healthier Ocean and the protection of our delicate coral reefs.
AMAZING HAIR – Keep your hair soft, smooth and healthy with our easy use Tangerine scented organic conditioner bar. Amazing ingredients like Pro-Vitamin B5 that provide long lasting hair vibrancy.
CORAL REEF SAFE - Hawaii, Mexico, Maldives, Belize, Florida and the Great Barrier Reef all require that you use eco-friendly reef safe conditioner when scuba diving, swimming, snorkeling or visiting their coral reefs. Our reef safe conditioner bar is guaranteed ocean friendly and will not let you down!
FAMILY SAFE - Keep your family safe from itchy or irritated scalps. Reef Repair's solid conditioner bar contains no synthetic chemicals, parabens, silicones or detergents, just all-natural hair care for you and your loved ones.
pH 4.5 - Throw away harsh conditioners and use an all natural pH balanced, pH 4.5 conditioner. Protect yourself from greasy, dry, oily, frizzy or damaged hair whilst nourishing / softening at the same time.
VEGAN CONDITIONER - Our eco-friendly vegan conditioner bar does not contain Bee's Wax, Palm Oil or any form of animal derivative products.
CRUELTY FREE - Reef Repair does not test products on animals. All products & ingredients are certified 100% cruelty free!
REDUCE PLASTIC WASTE - Our solid conditioner bar comes wrapped in a biodegradable shrink wrap named BIOLEFIN. It is compostable, does not form micro-plastics and degrades completely in 1 - 2 years whether in soil, sea or landfill.
Join the hair care revolution today with Reef Repair all natural reef safe conditioner bars!
For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs rinse thoroughly with clean water. Keep out of reach of small children. If swallowed seek medical advice immediately. If scalp redness or irritation occurs, discontinue use and consult your doctor.
Reef Repair Reef Safe Conditioner Bars are designed to provide strong and effective hair softening and de-tangling. They are 100% natural, synthetic chemical, silicone & preservative free, making them extremely safe for use in and around delicate natural ecosystems like coral reefs, marine parks, and national reserves or nature parks. Can be used in Hawaii, Mexico, The Caribbean, Maldives, Great Barrier Reef, Florida marine parks where chemical conditioners have been restricted or banned.
Shorea Robusta (Sal seed butter), Cetearyl alcohol, Behentrimonium chloride, Olea Europaea (Olive fruit oil), Stearic acid, Polysorbate 60 (Vegetable Emulsifying wax NF), Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5), Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Silk, Guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride (Guar gum), Kaolin, Ethylhexylglycerin & Propanediol, Citrus Reticulata (Tangerine Essential oil)
• Begin by thoroughly wetting your hair and the conditioner bar. • Apply conditioner bar by stroking down the length of the hair from root to tip. • Do this until the conditioner applies to hair. Massage into hair as you would normal conditioner. • Allow conditioner to de-tangle & soften your hair for 1 - 2 minutes. • Rinse hair & scalp thoroughly until all conditioner is removed. • Leave conditioner bar in a dry space between uses to prevent disintegration.
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. For children aged 6 months and below, please consult your doctor before use.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
As many reviewers have noted, you have to be sure to really pull the bar along the hair strands: it isn't going to make a big lather to work through for conditioning, like you might have with typical conditioner. After many uses I finally found that making a rubbing motion as I moved down handfuls of strands worked the best.
I let the conditioner sit for several minutes before rinsing out. The softness generally seemed to evaporate as soon as I rinsed it out.
My hair was quite a bit frizzier than normal: I'm a wash and go gal with long, thick medium curly hair. I just let it air dry, but I do typically use a balm. I needed to use more product to manage my hair than usual.
Overall, I can't say I would recommend this specific bar but I like the concept and will be sure to try other ones.