- Product Dimensions: 8 x 3 x 3 cm ; 13.6 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 22.7 g
- Batteries 1 A batteries required.
- Item Model Number: 0501003
- ASIN: B0016KTN2E
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 19 December 2017
- Customer Reviews: 818 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
1,525 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #5 in Eyelash Treatments
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ $9.00 delivery
+ $11.00 delivery
RefectoCil 3 natural brown 0.0338x15ml Eyebrow colour/Eyelash colour Refecto Cil
|Price:||& FREE Delivery|
- With RefectoCil you will always achieve a beautiful, long-lasting and intensive tinting result of eyelashes and eyebrows.
- The tint highlights and lengthens short lashes; it adds gloss and shine to dull hairs and freshens already greying lashes and brows. Tinted eyebrows appear nicely defined and more colour intensive
- The best result is achieved when applying the tint regularly, because with each tinting the colour will penetrate deeply into the eyelashes leaving them more intensely and longer-lasting coloured. PLEASE READ INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE.
- For professional use only. Wear suitable gloves. Please read the enclosed leaflet before applying.
- Please Note: Developer is not included with this product, it needs to be purchased separately.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Refectocil Tint 3 Brown
Please note: This product needs to be mixed with Oxidant (sold separately) before application.
Tint eyebrows and lashes to a natural brunette using Refectocil's Tint 3 Brown. This smudge and waterproof formula lasts up to 6 weeks. Mixable with Refectocil tints, can be mixed with 3.1 Light Brown to create individual matching shades of brown.
This is a professional product, for professional use only. Use only as directed.
- For eyebrows and lashes
- Tints to a natural brunette shade
- Smudge and waterproof
- Results last up to 6 weeks
Please note: This product must be mixed with a developer or peroxide before applying to the hair (sold separately).
Allergy test: We recommend an allergy test (patch test) before the first application as well as after long periods without tinting.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
So far I have washed my face twice since tinting my eyebrows and they haven't moved. It feels great to be able to skip the eyebrow filling process in the morning! I expect the dye and developer to last a very long time as very little product is needed.
TLDR: Really good. Some discomfort. Quite dark. Use angled brush to apply. Clean up any mess right away.
This product is SO worth the cost! So more fiddling with stupid brow mascara type stuff (and the profanity that inevitably follows...come on, I know I'm not the only one! LOL!) in the mornings. My eyes look so much more emphasized all the time now. Love this stuff and would buy it again in a heartbeat. I suspect the tube will last a very long time. I've gotten comments that I look great, but no one has noticed the subtle change specifically, which is just right. I just look more awake...maybe because my brows take the emphasis away from my under eye circles??? LOL! Hey, whatever works! :)
I saw my aesthetician using this product to tint my brows, yet I had no idea it was available to the public until this pandemic situation had me searching for a DIY solution.
How EASY it is to apply and the results are salon-worthy. I didn’t purchase the developer and used 3 drops of H2O2, like many others have stated. Put some Vaseline on outer edges to protect any slip ups. My brows look glorious. They actually look fuller and more coarse. LOVE!
I get my lashes and brows tinted at least every 6 weeks at a salon. $20/each. Which equates to about $350/year... $400+ with tip. And I just spent $15. High five!
Took me a maximum of 15-20 minutes to whip up and throw on in the comfort of my PJs before I jumped in the shower. No scheduling an appointment and traveling to and from a salon.
I follow their instructions and mixed it with Refectocil oxidant 3%. It was fine when I applied it and washed it off after 25mins. The ink stayed. But the next day (approx. 12hours after), it burned my skin. It's been 3 days now, my eyebrows are still very red, swollen and itchy.
A big NO to this.
The thing I like so much about this dye is that I don't have to wear any mascara now. I now have beautiful long and lashes without any clumps and there is no difference between that and natural eyelashes (see the picture). I got so many compliments and I am thrilled with this product.
If this review was helpful, please click "helpful" :)