Remington HYDRAluxe Volumising Hot Air Styler - Hair Dryer Brush with Moisture Lock Ceramic Coated Barrel and HYDRAcare Temperature Setting - AS8901
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||34.5 x 10 x 17.5 centimetres|
About this item
- Moisture Makes The Difference - Looking to create a bouncy blow-dry whilst protecting your hair? now you can with the HYDRAluxe Volumising Air Styler
- Maximum Volume and Bounce - The Combination Bristles lift your hair, whilst the Specialised Oval Barrel lets you get close to the root
- Moisture Lock Ceramic Coated Barrel - Help to preserve your hair’s perfect balance of moisture; the Barrel transfers Micro-Conditioners to your hair to ensure your result is smooth, soft and shiny
- Hydracare Temperature Setting - Letting you create a professional looking blow-dry using a lower heat, you can create a look that makes you feel like your best you, while protecting your hair
- 5-Year Manufacturers Guarantee - Plus 1 extra year when you register the product online
Frequently bought together
- Product Dimensions : 34.5 x 10 x 17.5 cm; 770 Grams
- Date First Available : 13 August 2020
- Manufacturer : Spectrum Brands UK Limited
- ASIN : B087RXLNLV
- Item Model Number : AS8901
- Customer Reviews:
Unique moisture lock coated plates hydra care temperature setting specialized oval barrel with combination bristles ionic conditioning - 90% more ions vs a standard Remington air style 5 year manufacturers guarantee - plus 1 extra year when you register the product online.
1 x Airstyler;1 x Instruction Booklet & Guarantee
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
No more spending time untangling a brush from my thick hair, no more trying to juggle a brush and heavy hairdryer. Switch this on and simply brush through your hair.
It is considerably lighter than the picture given the impression of and the variety of heat settings is very useful indeed.
What I have found too is that hair styled with this (well my hair at least) stays polished looking for days afterwards unlike the aforementioned brush and hairdryer combination.