- Item Weight: 18.1 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 249 g
- Item Model Number: 1121
- ASIN: B01NCMJPOQ
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 10 May 2018
- Customer Reviews: 3,900 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
8,651 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- #10 in Foot Pumice Stones
Callus Remover gel for feet for a professional pedicure. Better results than, foot file, pumice stone, foot scrubber, foot buckets & callus shaver. Rid ugly callouses from feet in minutes!
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- "I DON'T USUALLY GIVE FIVE STAR REVIEWS BUT THIS STUFF IS EXCEPTIONAL!" - Amazon customer "I followed the instructions to the tee on the Callus Remover. I soaked my feet for 2-3 minutes in hot water, dried them then applied a thick layer of gel to the callused area and let it sit for 3 minutes. Wiped it off and then used the foot scrubber. I rinsed off the residue and dead skin. The first use showed incredible results"
- REMOVE YEARS OF CALLUSES AND HAVE SANDAL READY FEET! The Lee Beauty Professional callus remover does not care how old and thick your calluses are! This stuff is so extraordinary it will remove YEARS off your feet by eliminating the rough and unsightly skin caused by calluses and corns without the hassle of using any weird callus remover tools
- PROFESSIONAL PEDICURED FEET AT HOME! Within 10 minutes you can have the softest most amazing feet you could have ever dreamed of! We have happy customers around the world from salon professionals to stay-at-home moms using our product with excellent results
- MAINTAIN YOUR PEDICURED FEET! Save time and money by maintaining your spa-fresh feet at home using the Lee Beauty Professional Callus Remover. Feel good knowing that you are not compromising on quality because this high end formula is used to create beautiful beach-ready feet by countless people everywhere
- MAKE AWFUL FEET A THING OF THE PAST! Some people feel their feet will NEVER look better until they try our try our Lee Beauty Professional Callus Remover Gel. We have numerous customers with physically demanding jobs who rave about our callus removal system because it eliminates the toughest of calluses created by being on their feet for hours at a time. We are so sure you will be pleased with the results that we offer a 100% money back guarantee, NO questions asked.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
If you are tired of having CRACKED, DEAD, DRY and UGLY feet you have landed on the PERFECT SPOT
Having bad feet is so embarrassing, it is one of the most unusual things to make you feel self conscious, so lets DEAL with it.
Over the last 25 years Lee Beauty Professional has been the choice of the pro's!
Within 3-5 minutes you can have feet that look maintained and fresh out of the spa! Right in the comfort of your own home.
Join the THOUSANDS of happy customers and have the calloused free, sandal ready feet you are looking for.
Please just follow directions below.
Directions: Put Gloves on.
1. Soak feet in warm water until prune-like.
2. Pre scrub with pumice stone or foot rasp
(Optional but recommended)
3. Towel dry one foot, apply callus remover to hard and dry callused areas (avoid soft skin), and let sit for 5-10 minutes
4. You can scrub with pumice or rasp while callus remover is on.
(Optional but recommended)
5. Rinse foot and use pumice stone or rasp to remove extra residue of callus remover and dead skin.
6. Repeat above process for other foot.
Note: Some peoples calluses may be worse than others, so repeat callus remover process as necessary.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
Top international reviews
Based on what I read about other's experiences - including the instructions being covered by an inventory label! they need to stop doing that - this is the process I followed: 1) left ON my old toenail polish 2) in a foot tub, soaked in hot water with essential oils for several minutes 3) used rubber gloves to apply gel to bottom and sides of feet as well as around the toenails 4) rested with feet propped up for about 4 minutes 5) rinsed in foot tub 6) with gloves still on, used a file and then a pumice to (easily) remove dead skin and callouses from the bottom and sides of the feet 7) used a manicure tool to remove dead cuticle skin 8) scrubbed everything with a nail brush 9) rinsed and washed feet 10) removed what was left of toenail polish with polish remover 11) dried and moisturized feet.
Very happy with results - all the dried/crusty/yellow flesh is gone and foot skin is pink and pretty smooth. Still a little bit of roughness, so I may try again in a few days. Will definitely continue to use this product.
Edit: I have had this little gem for think 9 months now. I've only used it twice. Once when I got it. Once a few weeks later to get my feet where I really wanted them to be and once yesterday to help freshen them up.
One warning: if your callouses are not rock hard, you do not need to use this for 5-10 minutes. The cream causes tingling which stays after washing and after using a callous remover tool to shave the dead skin off. My feet never were a normal kind of soft, as a kid I used to use the pool a lot, then as a teen i used to walk everywhere, then as a young adult i went into the labor industry and and then I went to an office where I wore heels almost daily. I have always had calloused heels and often will get cracks in them, I always have. So this cream in conjunction with the callous removing tool really help a ton and with removing those callouses I actually feel so much more comfort than I've ever felt with walking but I caution use of this cream, do not overuse it. If you only have some light callouses... you wont need it.
I paid for return of product in Feb 2020 and I still did not get my money back (today May 7). Vendor is not answering anymore and Amazon is not helping. !!!