Renpure Curl Defining Coconut Cleansing Conditioner, 16 Ounce
- We use plant proteins & pure essential oils to deliver effective natural hair cleansing systems for visibly healthier, stronger and shinier ha
- None of our products contain synthetic fragrances or colors, sulphates, silicones, parabens, PEGs, phthalates, GMOs or animal ingredients
- Our products are gluten free and 100% vegan and not tested on animals. We have strong values concerning animal welfare, environmental protection and sustainable land use.
- We source key ingredients from the Australian Outback, a place of pristine natural beauty & rich biodiversity, for a unique range of salon-quality natural hair care.
Product detailsScent Name:Curl Defining Coconut
- Product Dimensions : 6.99 x 6.99 x 19.38 cm; 522 Grams
- Date First Available : 27 July 2017
- Manufacturer : Renpure, LLC
- ASIN : B0746RKGFX
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also viewed these products
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
This unique system uses coconut-based cleansers that gently cleanse and condition, helping to preserve the natural oils and nutrients that keep hair more moisturized, shiny, and beautiful. This cleansing system is also designed to help reduce hair damage caused by over shampooing. Depending on your hair type and hair styling fixative use we recommend using a Renpure shampoo which contains gentle coconut cleansers for a deeper cleaning when needed. Average use is six cleansing conditioner uses to every one shampoo use.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
I do use a leave-in conditioner with it afterwards although my curls are really well defined after using this (I twist every day) and less prone to frizz. My main concern is that as my hair is thin, my scalp would be left greasy and my hair on top would be greasy/flat and look like it's thinning-this is absolutely NOT a problem.
My only slight issues with it is that I have to use a lot of the product, although it does come in a large bottle, it won't last as long as I would like it to. Secondly, you have to work it through your hair which, when you have fine hair that easily tangles, like mine, this is as time-consuming as washing and conditioning your hair with normal shampoo/conditioner. However, given that it claims to be more natural and less damaging than usual synthetic shampoos/conditioners, I am happy to do it 2-3 times a week in place of my much-required daily light scalp shampoo.
It has a mild smell that does linger much in your hair after it has dried, which I like.
Give it a try and have been pleasantly
Surprised with results on my
Hair and will
Contuine to purchase it as needed