- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 12.7 x 1.8 cm ; 408 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 408 g
- Item Model Number: Windproof Travel Umbrella
- ASIN: B01L135TKK
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 15 February 2018
- Customer Reviews: 1,243 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
5,634 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #21 in Folding Umbrellas
Repel Windproof Travel Umbrella with Teflon Coating (Blue Sky)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- WATERPROOF CANOPY - The waterproof instantly drying canopy made with advanced Teflon technology and large enough to keep you dry in the rain, sleet, and snow.
- WIND DEFYING FRAME - 9 reinforced fiberglass ribs flex slightly in powerful gusts keeping the umbrella from turning inside out and leaving you soaked, unlike other cheap mini umbrellas.
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE – Giving you the best customer experience is our top priority. If anything goes wrong with your umbrella, we'll send you a new one, no return required, no questions asked.
- COMPACT AND PORTABLE - Less than 1lb, the 11.5 inch compact design is small enough to fit in your purse, briefcase, backpack, luggage bag, and more. Use the one hand auto open close function to stay dry when needed. Whether you are on the golf course, at a wedding, or walking around the city, Repel is lightweight, automatic and strong enough to keep up with your busy lifestyle.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Made with an ergonomic slip proof rubberized handle with wrist strap for easy carrying, and comes with a FREE black protective travel sleeve.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Defy the logic of Mother Nature with the Repel Easy Touch Travel Umbrella, featured on Good Morning America as the #1 choice. Deemed by The Wirecutter, a popular review site, who put in 50 hours of research, testing 33 different umbrellas through 4 rounds in extreme weather conditions. And who've stated, "it's durable, nine-rib construction held up admirably against gale-force winds, and it's as sturdy as umbrellas that sell for more than twice as much."Stay dry and protected against any outdoors elements through its waterproof and instantly drying canopy with state-of-the-art Dupont Teflon technology.Automatic Open/Close, Compact, and Lightweight, perfect for travel and storage in purses, backpacks, luggage, and more. When Mother Nature's at her worst, the Repel Easy Touch Umbrella keeps you at your best..
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
My only complaint is that the velcro wrap tie to keep it closed needs to be just a tad longer. The umbrella is so big I have trouble closing it and have to fight to make the velcro stick from one side to the other. Otherwise - great umbrella!
Amazon sent the wrong version of this umbrella (plain black when I wanted the whimsical blue sky design peeping out underneath). I was frustrated, since Amazon doesn't have a good exchange system. Instead I would have to go through the hassle of returning and reordering, hoping the second time would result in the proper product. Instead, Rebecca from upper echelon reached out to me directly a couple days after my delivery confirmation, checking in about my order. I let her know the problem and she set up a replacement order right away. My new umbrella arrived yesterday and is exactly what I was hoping for.
Haven't yet tested my umbrella in the elements, but mechanics to automatically open and close seem to work perfectly. Plus the weight is light enough that should be comfortable for extended periods of rain, especially with the feel of the handle. And I feel confident that if there is any problem, all future customer service interactions will be just as friendly and painless.
that she can depend on and won't flip over with the strong gusts that often happen between skyscrapers.
But she has not utilized it yet; we have yet to test it but it looks and feels heavy duty and most probably can withstand
I love the blue skies print... I may have to purchase another one for myself.
I really love it. Hope I don't forget it someplace!
The company is also a small home operated business. They emailed me a thank you for my purchase as soon as I bought it and then followed up to make sure I was satisfied when it was delivered. The first umbrella I received did not auto close, I emailed the company and explained and they instantly sent me a new umbrella that arrived in 2 days that works perfectly. I recommend this company and this umbrella to everyone.
I would recommend this to everyone! I'm very impressed.