- Product Dimensions: 29.2 x 5 x 5 cm ; 408 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 431 g
- Item Model Number: Windproof Travel Umbrella
- ASIN: B01L135UIG
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 15 February 2018
- Customer Reviews: 391 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
17,004 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #52 in Folding Umbrellas
Repel Windproof Travel Umbrella with Teflon Coating (Gray)
|Price:||+ $11.08 Delivery|
- WATERPROOF CANOPY - The waterproof instantly drying canopy made with advanced Teflon technology keeps you dry in the rain, sleet, and snow.
- WIND-DEFYING FRAME - 9 reinforced fiberglass ribs flex slightly in powerful gusts keeping the umbrella from turning inside out and leaving you soaked.
- LIFETIME REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE - If anything goes wrong with your umbrella, we'll send you a new one, no return required, no questions asked.
- COMPACT AND PORTABLE - Less than 1lb, the 11.5 inch compact design fits in your purse, briefcase, backpack, luggage, and more. Use the one hand auto open/close function to stay dry when needed.
- ERGONOMIC DESIGN - Made with an ergonomic slip proof rubberized handle with wrist strap for easy carrying, and comes with a FREE protective travel sleeve.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Defy the logic of Mother Nature with the Repel Easy Touch Travel Umbrella, featured on Good Morning America as the #1 choice. Deemed by The Wirecutter, a popular review site, who put in 50 hours of research, testing 33 different umbrellas through 4 rounds in extreme weather conditions. And who've stated, "it's durable, nine-rib construction held up admirably against gale-force winds, and it's as sturdy as umbrellas that sell for more than twice as much."
Stay dry and protected against any outdoors elements through its waterproof and instantly drying canopy with state-of-the-art Dupont Teflon technology.
Automatic Open/Close, Compact, and Lightweight, perfect for travel and storage in purses, backpacks, luggage, and more.
When Mother Nature's at her worst, the Repel Easy Touch Umbrella keeps you at your best.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Unfortunately, I bought this umbrella on the promise that it was wind-resistant, and unfortunately, that is not the case.
I've had three seperate occasions where I've been walking in moderately strong winds (not strong enough to seriously impede walking, but enough to buffet you occasionally. In these circumstances, this umbrella almost immediately inverted.
once i got it back inside it was easy to flip the right way out, but by then I was very wet.
A good umbrella, but good enough not for the money they're asking.
Update: The customer service department personally reached out to me because of my review and issued a refund. That kind of attention to customer satisfaction makes this review bump up to a five star. Also they informed me they are in the process of making a golf-size umbrella, and that will no doubt be one of the best umbrellas on the market.
It is not completely windproof however. In Ireland, it rained often, accompanied by strong gusts of wind. The umbrella would billow upward so if it weren't for my hooded jacket, I would have gotten wet. It is also kind of heavy to hold for long periods of time. My arm would get tired of holding it during longer bouts of rain.
Overall though, this umbrella keeps you dry and is very durable despite being blown upward in the wind.
Took this umbrella to a theme park, and it didn't perform quite as well as I would have hoped, given the reviews.
The auto open/collapse was helpful, although it did fail to open one time. I had to compact it to try opening it again. The small size was appreciated so I could just tuck in my jacket's inside pocket; however, it can be a bit small if you have a backpack on.
The main disappointment was that after about and hour or so of using in light-medium rain, water started to seep through the umbrella and dripped on me.
It's not a bad option for a quick walk from car to office, or something, but I'll consider something else if I need something for an extended period of time. Seems like you could get away with something cheaper if you only need coverage for a few minutes at a time.
Would buy it again if they solved this. If this does not get fixed, I would NOT buy it again.