Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Set of 3 Pro Reusable Filters for use in AeroPress Coffee Maker - FINE, Ultra-FINE and MESH Filter Set - Premium Grade Stainless Steel - Brewing Guide Included
|Price:||+ $7.16 Delivery|
- ➤ Why are you still using bleached paper? Upgrade your AeroPress with this set of 3 Barista-designed filters - FINE, ULTRA-FINE and MESH. Corretto Coffee's reusable stainless steel filter set is designed from the ground up to create the best possible coffee from the old or new AeroPress we know and love
- ➤ One type is not enough, that's why we offer you three - try FINE for a full-body coffee with little acidity, our delicate ULTRA-FINE for a super clean cup with no fines and only slight acidity, or our MESH for a typically sweeter flavor
- ➤ A new experience from your old press - experience an improved range of flavors with Corretto's unique multi-pack - more oils, flavors, and fuller-bodied coffee. Eliminate the need for flavor-absorbing bleached paper filters
- ➤ Developed and tested around the world by award-winning baristas who demanded the best metal filters for AeroPress. Join thousands of happy Corretto filter users and upgrade your 'press experience today
- ➤ Avoid wasteful bleached paper & cheap steel alternatives! Upgrade your AeroPress - GUARANTEE! Made of premium, surgical-grade, FDA-approved stainless steel and backed by Corretto Coffee's 90-day 100% RISK-FREE satisfaction guarantee to last a LIFETIME
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Our customers are loving these filters:
"Best coffee I've made yet with the Aero. The filters fit like a dream and the flavor is smoother and richer than ever." - B. Bogaev (Amazon)
"I recommend this set highly if you like your coffee like I do." - Anthony (Amazon)
Start your day the Corretto Coffee way.
Let us tell you about our set of three reusable filters for AeroPress:
After a lengthy research and development process, we're excited to bring you our set of three reusable filters - FINE, ULTA-FINE, and MESH. Created with the highest quality food-grade stainless steel and born from our London-based studio by professional Baristas for your inner Barista.
- Stop using flavor and oil-absorbing paper filters today and upgrade your coffee with our metal filter set
- Which metal filter for AeroPress is best? It depends who you ask! We all have different tastes, so out barista team developed their own set of three different metal filter types - something for all tastes
- Printed Corretto Coffee Brewing Guide is included in every package
Who is Corretto Coffee?
Corretto Coffee is a brand founded on our teams love of coffee and the process behind creating the perfect cup. Corretto Coffee is a London-based studio of coffee aficionados continually analyzing and testing the method behind our daily ritual with coffee.
Our products are designed and tested locally with baristas, which allows us to curate some of the worlds best coffee products. We take pride in the longevity of the products we produce and are committed to creating the highest quality products possible.
We're so confident in the design and quality of our products that we offer our customers a 90-DAY NO-QUESTIONS SATISFACTION GUARANTEE for a 100% risk-free purchase along with a LIFETIME WARRANTY
The Corretto Coffee team hopes our products bring as much joy to your daily coffee ritual as they do ours.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Complete waste of money I've gone back to the paper filters
Top international reviews
The 3 filters of different hole size provide versatility buy honestly in the 6 months I have owned this product I have only had the need to use the coarse. The filter still looks like new!
Just as easy to use as the paper versions. I note the reviews stating they are harder to use than dumping both the coffee grounds and filter paper in the bin but that is nonsense. You simply take the aeropress plastic cover off, slide the metal filter off and plunge the grounds in the bin. Quick wash of the cover and filter and you are done.
Not had any problems with the holes becoming blocked.
There is the added benefit of not having to worry about running out of papers and reducing waste.
The described brewing method is also in my opinion superior to what I was originally doing with the aeropress, providing a much stronger coffee. You brew with the aeropress inverted and slip the metal filter on top before attaching the cover. This allows you to brew for longer without your coffee escaping through the normal paper. I guess you could do this with the papers although as it is not rigid I think it would be more of a struggle.
You have to take a hot filter off the end of the Aeropress and scrape the surplus off that as well as the plunger. I have tried all 3 filters and they all seem to leave sludge in the cup. The coffee doesn't taste any different. The advantage is not having to buy replacement paper filters
In my opinion, they do improve the taste of the coffee over the paper filters that came with the Aeropress.
I'd definitely purchase them again if needed.
In terms of cleaning them coffee grinds sticks readily to the filters so they need to be scraped off then rinsed - not as convenient as just discarding the grinds and filter. You will have to make your own mind up as to whether the inconvenience is worth the added sustainability.
Feels very dangerous to have the aeropress full of boiling water and standing on the end of the press you push down on. Using it in the standard fashion results in unbrewed coffee p***ing into the cup. If used correctly produces a half decent brew, but otherwise it completely defeats the object of the aeropress. Stay well away.