|Product Dimensions||18 x 7.4 x 5.8 cm; 80 Grams|
|UPC||786771932848 616348686457 885338353093|
|Item Model Number||SS6AB1|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Weight||80 g|
Reusable Baby Food Pouch + Squeeze, Portable, Refillable Baby Food Container, Storage + Great for Smoothies and Snacks + 100% Food Grade Silicone - Squeasy Snacker - Featuring No-Spill Insert
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Squeasy Snacker is the most versatile Reusable Food Pouch on the market.
- NO SPILL: Features the 2-in-1 removable No Spill Insert for no spill or free flow.
- EASY TO FILL: Features a wide opening. The collar and spout are easy to grip for opening and closing. EASY TO USE: Simply fill with delicious blends of your favorite nutritious snack. EASY TO CLEAN: The bottle can be turned inside out and all parts are top rack dishwasher safe.
- SAFE: 100% Food Grade Non-Toxic Materials. BPA Free, PVC Free, Phthalate Free
- FUN: Squeeze, Enjoy, Clean, and Re-use
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The Squeasy SnackerTM is the most versatile reusable food pouch on the market. It was designed by parents for parents to provide easy feeding on-the-goTM. It is the only food pouch that offers the patent pending 2-in-1 removable NO SPILL INSERTTM for no spill or free flow. It works great with water and juice unlike other food pouches.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
After near daily use for a month these show no signs of wear. Because the nozzle is very hard plastic a baby can't even make a dent in it with the I teeth. My 1 year olds have no trouble with either size.