H & A Heated Throw Fast Heating Blanket Flannel & Sherpa Reversible with 2 Hours Auto Off and 3 Temperature Settings, Bed Sofa Use & Machine Washable 63" x 51" (160cm130cm)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Fast Heating - The heated throw blanket (50*60 inches) cuddles you comprehensively and stably with snap button design while heating rapidly with 3 optional heating levels (95-113℉) for maximum comfort to combat cold weather
- Auto Shut Off-Shuts off automatically after 2 hours of continuous use, no worry of forgotten to turn off; Overheat protection promotes safer user experience of this electric throw blanket
- We’ve innovated on the traditional electric blanket. Our plush heating blankets are best-in-class, developed with sleep research for an unparalleled experience
- This comfy, cozy and ultra-plush warm Sherpa blanket provides better fade & stain resistant than cotton blankets - Unlike cotton has little elasticity to retain shape, microfiber blanket will NOT bunch with time
- Machine Washable & Easy Maintenance - The detachable controller and the washable fabric materials helps maintain the hygienic and soft use of this electric warming blanket for years to come
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Super Soft Blanket with Fleece Face and Plush Sherpa reverse
Rapid preheat. Adjust from gentle warmth to a captivating high heat made possible by our heat distribution technology
Long power cable (9 feet) makes the electric heated blanket free of restriction by a short cable to work flexibly in a wider range
Can also be used as a normal blanket by simply detaching the controller.
After turning on the electric heated throw blanket, you can choose the highest heating level for rapid increase in temperature.
If you do not feel warm enough, you can use the product with less clothes for its closer contact with the skin, or place a covering (like a quilt) for better effect.
Please never dry in a tumble dryer.
Do not use at the highest heating level for long.