- Product Dimensions: 5.4 x 4.9 x 15.2 cm ; 4.54 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 18.1 g
- Item Model Number: 309974378017
- ASIN: B0759HSBQC
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 10 May 2018
- Customer Reviews: 1,143 customer ratings
Revlon Kiss Exfoliating Balm, Sugar Mint
- Real sugar crystals polish dryness away and then melt for softer, smoother lips
- Formula infused with natural fruit oils for 24 hours of moisture
- Use alone for instantly smooth lips OR as a prep step for better lip color application
- Soothing sweet mint flavor
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Revlon Kiss Exfoliating Balm is a real sugar scrub with 24 hour hydration. This lip balm can be used alone to instantly smooth your lips or as a prep step for better lip color application. If using as a prep step, simply prep with Revlon Kiss Exfoliating Lip Balm, contour with Color Stay Lip Liner, and Finish with Revlon Kiss Plumping Lip Creme. Since 1932, Revlon has developed a long-standing reputation as a trendsetter in the world of cosmetics, skin care, fragrance, and personal care. Revlon provides glamour, excitement and innovation through quality products at affordable prices.
|5 star 72% (72%)||72%|
|4 star 14% (14%)||14%|
|3 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|2 star 3% (3%)||3%|
|1 star 4% (4%)||4%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I enjoy the minty smell but I can also see that this might be an issue for somebody else.
-I quite like the minty flavour. It tastes good.
-I also like the packaging it is convenient to exfoliate.
-It did do the job in getting rid of dead skin on my lips.
- The price is affordable
- the sugar didn't melt as the box claimed. You either need to lick it off or wipe it off.
- doesn't really keep my lips soft for a long period of time. at most maybe 3 hrs.
- It gets used up very quickly since you need a lot to exfoliate the lips.
Some reviews say it's expensive for the amount, but I disagree. because it works so well you honestly don't need to use it that frequently or in a large quantity. Wo
- leaves your lips extremely smooth
- only need to use it for a few days/in a small quanitity to see amazing results
- sugar is coarse and you can feel it working
- tastes really good!
- the peppermint plumps your lips up a little bit
- peppermint is not overpowering
- small stick, easy to carry everywhere