Revlon Jumbo 3 Barrel Hair Waver for Deep Waves
- Unique, Extra Wide Middle Barrel for the Deepest, Smoothest Waves
- 420 degrees Fahrenheit High Heat for Fast Styling and Optimal Results
- 3 Tourmaline Ceramic Jumbo Waver Barrels for faster results
- Locking Ring / Storage Loop
- Tangle Free Swivel Cord.Instructions: Fine, Thin Hair: Heat level 1 to 6. Wavy to Medium Hair: Heat level 7 to 14. Thick Hair: Heat level 15 to 22. Coarse, Hard to Style Hair: Heat level 23 to 30
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 6.86 x 14.22 x 39.12 cm; 136.08 Grams
- Date First Available : 25 June 2015
- Manufacturer : Revlon
- ASIN : B000FRWNL2
- Item Model Number : RV084
- Department : Health and Beauty
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Revlon Hair Tools is dedicated to helping women achieve beautiful hair they'll love! Whether women desire gorgeous blowouts, big enviable waves, striking straight locks, or the perfect fashion accessory to complete the look, Revlon has the styling tools you desire. Our Perfect Heat line, with triple ceramic coating, is designed to provide you with the optimal heat and ceramic coating for less damage and perfect styling level. ABOUT THE PRODUCT: Create deep, luxurious waves that last from early morning until late at night with this 3-Barrel Tourmaline Ceramic Jumbo Waver. Barrels with three coats of ceramic heat to help reduce heat damage. The Jumbo Waver lets you style large sections of hair fast and the unique, extra-wide middle barrel produces the deepest, smoothest waves for the latest professional salon image no matter what the occasion. Select the ideal styling level from 30 heat settings up to 420º F for precise control in all hair types. When you’ve achieved the perfect look, just press the barrels together, push the Locking Ring up, and store your Jumbo Waver away.