Rikounan Cat Door with 4 Way Locking, Magnetic Cat Flap Door, Cat Doors for Interior Doors, Weatherproof Pet Doors for Cats Small Dog, Interior Doggie Door
- 🐱 4 WAY LOCKING : The cat door with lock have 4 switch modes, the pet doors for cats could be adjusted by the red and green switches with tabs, can be set to open, in only, out only or fully locked, easily adjustable making it easy to keep your pets in or out
- 🐱 EASY TO INSTALL : The cat doors for interior doors have detailed installation steps, this large cat door can be installed easily in a short time. 8 screws and its caps included in the set make you easily install in windows, doors, cupboards, panels and walls, etc
- 🐱 SAFE&THOUGHTFUL : The cat door with lock have transparent cat flap that cat can see through. The pet doors for cats have silent brush that can reduce the noise from the door closing. 4 way locking of the big cat door meets cat's daily need. The cat flap door with magnet that let the flap can be quickly reset when the cat passes. Inner frame edge of the cat interior door get polished, so as not to hurt cat
- 🐱 SIZE : The large cat door is made of ABS material, weather-resistant, the surface is smooth and durable. The inner size of cat door with lock is 7.08" (W) x 7.48"(H). It's suitable for 【Weight】 < 17.64 lb 【Waist Circumference】 < 23.62" The outer size of pet doors for cats is 9.25" (W) x 9.84" (H) x 2.17" (D)
- 🐱 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE : We guarantee you will love this large cat door, but if you do not satisfied with our cat flap door, please contact us, cat entry door which we provide not only 100% REFUND GUARANTEE, but also with 12 hours customer service. No questions asked
Product detailsSize:L | Colour:White
- Package Dimensions : 25.9 x 24.1 x 6.1 cm; 503 Grams
- Date First Available : 29 July 2019
- Manufacturer : Rikounan
- ASIN : B07RVL594V
- Customer Reviews:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Have you ever encountered these problems?
✘ You are not at home, worrying that the cat can't enter the door
✘ Get up in the middle of the night and open the door for the cat
✘ When the air conditioner is turned in the room, the cat can't get in and out freely after the door is closed.
✘ Your dog often eat the food of your cats
If any of this sound familiar then you need
Rikounan Large Cat Flap Door with Lock / Pet Doors for Cats with Magnet (White)
Suitable For: Ideal for kittens, adults, and seniors
Outer size: 9.25" (W) x 9.84" (H) x 2.17" (D)
Inner size: 7.08" (W) x 7.48"(H)
❤ It's suitable for cat lighter than 17.64 lb and waist circumference shorter than 23.62"
❤ Please make sure your cat's waist first, thanks
If you buy this large cat doors for interior exterior doors, you will:
✔ No longer have to worry that the cat can't enter the door
✔ Don't have to get up in the middle of the night to open the door for the cat and you can sleep well
✔ Close the door and enjoy the air conditioning
✔ Give your cat a safe zone away from your dog
Thank you for buying our large cat flap door.
As a reliable seller, we have been pursuing to provide customers with 100% satisfactory products and services.
So we hope that your shopping experience can also get the same feeling.
Serving you well is our whole pursuit.
If you find any damage or dissatisfaction after receiving the product, please feel free to contact us at the first time.
We will provide you with a 100% SATISFACTORY SOLUTION.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
The flap forms a good seal to keep cold/warm air on one side but this same feature can also cause injury to your cat. If your cat strictly head buts the door to go through they will be fine. If you have a curious cat (all cats) they will inevitably paw at the new door and flap. Much like one of those paper finger traps your cat will poke their paw through a little bit then when they try to pull their paw back it will become locked under the flap, the more the cat panics, pulls and howls the tighter the flap pinches their paw.
I'm just glad I was standing 10 feet away when poor one eyed captain Jack got his paw stuck and started to panic. I released him with no lasting injury to his paw.
After that incident I immediately cut the plastic that holds the flap in and removed it. I now have a framed cat entry through my door with no flap.
Go ahead and buy this door but please throw the flap away so your kitty doesn't get stuck.
The is one of two cat doors I had purchased. I put this in a fence in my back yard. I have coyote's . So it is just an escape door for my cat incase he is chased by a coyote or ? I plan to buy three more as emergency exits for him. I spent $800 on Coyote fencing on my property; but he is a feral cat that is savvy to Coyote's. But I am a firm believer to close the gate before the cows are gone.
You can spend more for for cat doors but why. This is a good quality cat door. The box it comes in is a poor quality and design. But you are just tossing the box when you are done. The other cat door was a PetSafe Wall Entry Pet Door with Telescoping Tunnel that cost $60 . But my walls are 1 foot thick in my house so I needed the extending tunnel. But both are of the same quality. Except the the Petsafe is double flaps.
Update: I figured out how to lock the door. The instructions should explain this more clearly. However they were obviously written by someone who doesn't know English well. To lock the door, open the door toward you, push the green lock to the right, close the door and push the red lock toward the left. The trick is the door must be open in order to lock one side first. Something else I failed to mention in the first review is that the screws are not long enough. There are 2 sets of different length screws. The longest ones do not go all the way though the front and back frames. Perhaps they mean for you to use a long screw on one side of the door and the short one on the other, but in my application that wouldn't work. I had to find other screws.