Rimobul Handmade Tibetan Buddhist Lucky Rope Bracelet - 3 Pack Blessing
|Price:||+ $7.23 Delivery|
- Bring the wealth,health,love,protection and good luck
- Gently wear it on your wrist to avoid destroy
- Adjustable size(6.2" fully cinched - 8.2" fully loose) fit most wrists
- Adjust the size simply by holding the knots in the middle and pulling the sides of the bracelet
- Each set including 3 pcs bracelets with a Rimobul Coaster free gift
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
According to the tradition, by tying a lucky string around his or her wrist,
the individual gains additional protection from the destructive powers of the Evil Eye.
It protects people from negative forces and brings you good luck with wealth and love
|5 star 42% (42%)||42%|
|4 star 0% (0%)||0%|
|3 star 19% (19%)||19%|
|2 star 11% (11%)||11%|
|1 star 28% (28%)||28%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
I've worn one for several weeks without removing it. Oddly enough, the only thing that broke was the knot mechanism to keep it on. So, it is in good shape, but I can't put it back on in a manner not similar to a shoelace (not adept at knot-tying coupled with recent shoulder surgery.)