- Product Dimensions: 10 x 10 x 1 cm
- Boxed-product Weight: 227 g
- ASIN: B07XJKF62Y
- Date first available at Amazon.com.au: 8 September 2019
- Customer Reviews: 178 customer ratings
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
18,515 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #341 in Jewelry Accessories
Ring Size Adjuster for Loose Rings - Jewelry Sizer, Mandrel for Making Jewelry Guard, Spacer, Sizer, Fitter - 20 Pack, 7 Sizes - Spiral Silicone Tightener Set with
+ $9.14 Delivery
- SAFE FOR YOUR RINGS - The silicone ring adjuster resolves the issue without damaging the ring, some rings cannot be resized in a traditional way by a jeweler as this procedure may damage the gemstones and also distort the original beauty of the ring, so the ultimate solution here is a RING SIZE ADJUSTER. It will resize your ring safely and keep it beautiful, just as it was when you bought it!
- REDUCE RING SIZE - 20 Pcs in One Pack, Reduce Ring Size 0.5-1 Size, Perfect Fit for loose rings, Prevent the ring sliding off your finger, Saving your valuable rings.
- SPECIAL DESIGN: a solution for fingers with knuckle problems, ring guards with spiral design can be wrapped around the back of ring easily and easy to take off, , ring guards with insert design don't need to be cut, the special design can make these ring adjusters fit your ring very well, the great clasp performance can make them fasten to your ring very safe
- VIRTUALLY INVISIBLE RING SIZE ADJUSTER FOR LOOSE RINGS - High-quality Transparent TPU Material and Unique Design, Virtually Invisible when on rings.
- 100% MONEY-BACK Guarantee! If you're not happy with our product, simply return it for a full refund. You have nothing to lose!
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Prefect Solution for Resizing Your Ring,Reduces 0.5-1.5mm sizes Innovative, spiral-based design provides a long-lasting and snug fit for most rings,wrap easily around the back of any ring band
Great way make your ring fit without having to re-size, the more loops you add to the ring, the tighter it fits Fit Most Rings
Come with 7 different sizes ring guard, can meet most of your needs for your rings(include men and womes's rings), you can cut them freely according to your ring size, no need to re-size them anymore, won't damage your rings.
Material:TPU is reusable and durable
Quantity: 20 pieces
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
|5 star 52% (52%)||52%|
|4 star 17% (17%)||17%|
|3 star 13% (13%)||13%|
|2 star 6% (6%)||6%|
|1 star 12% (12%)||12%|
Review this product
Top international reviews
NONE of the stick on's were narrow enough to fit any of my approx 30 ladies rings!! I was so very disappointed.....until I tried the coil adjusters!
The coils were very easy to attach, will not fall off by accident, and were no where near as thick and bulky as I had thought they would be. I used the small coils, and they feel great and work perfectly! My rings no longer slide around, and they also keep my rings centered perfectly on my finger....my FAVORITE PART!!
Even using a coil on each of my wedding rings and wearing them together is not an issue.
LOVE THE COILS!
Which is where thses come into play.... The little plastic pieces come with many different sizes, to fit many different ring widths (comes with small sticky sheet to stick them in). The twisty pieces have different sizes, as well.
I used the twisty stuff, as it fit perfectly to prevent spinning (doesn't make my ring too tight, as it fits regularly, I just wanted to stop the spinning), as well as protecting the back of my ring (added bonus!). Super easy to "install". For the twisty ones, just cut to the length needed. I put it on my ring first, before cutting to ensure the right fit. For the little plastic pieces, you just cut a little peice of adhesive, and place it on the inside, and then place inside the back of your ring.
I have sensitive skin, as well as many allergies. I haven't had any reactions thus far (3 days straight).
So far, as good. I've only had it on my ring for three days - so I can't speak on how well they will hold up over time, just yet.